Chapter 1

Taylor's POV – 1 year later

"Can I get a little bit more?" she whispered in my ear from behind me, her warm breath leaving me with goose bumps running down my neck and spine. I swallowed hard enough to be audible. "Maybe if you beg" I replied keeping my composure. She had me facing away from her, pinned against the kitchen counter with her arms wrapped around my waist and her lips inches away from my neck. "Well I do know everyone of your curves like the back of my hand, I don't need words to ask you for exactly what I want". At this point I was glad she couldn't see the shade of bright red my face had turned. She slid her hand more inward from my hip. I couldn't take it, I turned around to face her stopping her in her tracks.

                                                              Laura's POV – present day

I had an audition for a part in a new show called Orange is the new black; I was excited and oddly nervous even though I had been to heaps of auditions before. I arrived at the place and got off of my motorcycle, I walked calmly inside, Jenji, the director told me I'd be auditioning with Taylor Schilling. Jenji introduced us, she held out her hand for me to shake so I obliged "Hi, I'm Taylor..." her voice trailed off as her crystal blue eyes met my green eyes, "Laura" I replied awkwardly gesturing towards myself, I realized I was still holding her hand so I let my hand drop.

Author's note: So this was a really short chapter, I just wanted to get things started, future chapters will be longer. I hope you enjoyed and please leave your opinions in the comments. Thanks for reading!