I Challenge You

"Sir?"

Silence. I pout, and then sigh. How am I going to grab his attention? I'm trying to avoid the nickname I gave him that he likes so much. But, I guess I have no choice.

"Heicho!"

The shorty finally turns around in his office chair, as if he was introducing me to his evil cat on his lap. Except, that wasn't the situation here. He called me up for a reason. But what?

"Yeager."

I gulp and start shuffling around, "Yes, sir?"

"I'm glad to be playing this little game of yours you came up with. But, our comrades do want to see who would win once and for all."

"A-Are you challenging me, Levi?"

"I don't know, you tell me. What do you think I'm asking?"

I nod.

"Sir, tomorrow we settle this. Whoever loses gets to do what the other asks. The winner will have his bet made a reality."

I see a slight smirk make up in his masculine face. He sits up straight, and looks at me in the eyes.

"Fine. What's the deal if you win."

I look around the room, avoiding eye contact. I start playing around with my key and look back up at him.

"If I win...then, you'll dress up in women's clothing. Any choice you want. For a whole day."

Levi raised an eyebrow then nodded. "Alright. But, if I win, you have to do the same except I'll be choosing what you wear."

I mumble under my breath. If I do end up losing, I'm probably going to have to dress up in one of Christa's clothing. I have a feeling heicho would aim for the skirt and little cardigan. Damn.

"It's a deal, sir. Starting tomorrow, we will start having to watch out for each other. First one to three pokes loses. We'll have to make sure our comrades know so they'd keep count and know if one's being fair."

"Alright. Nice making deals with you, Eren. Now, let's go grab some lunch. Hanji is probably waiting like a damn dog."

I laugh, and open the door. Levi then stands up from his chair and shakes his head.

"I'll hold the door, brat. Ladies, first."

I freeze and snap my head at him, "What did you just call-"

His hand comes up to my mouth as he plays around with my key.

"Nothing. I just know that I'll gladly see you in Christa's clothing."

Knew it.

I remove his hand from my mouth and glare down at him.

"Big words for a tiny captain."

"..."

"..."

I start laughing, bolting out the door. I can hear the door slam as Levi comes running after me.

"Yeager, come back here!"

"Never! You'll have to catch me!"

I start panting, and make a sharp turn towards the cafeteria. Levi quickly follows behind, getting closer. I then start to yell and open up the cafeteria doors to get stares. But I end up not caring. I'm being chased by Levi.

I quickly stop by Armin as he looks at me, shocked. I stand behind him for defense as Levi stomps his way to us.

"You wouldn't hurt, Armin, would you?"

Levi groans as he makes his way past Armin and to me, clinging onto my best friend's shirt.

"C'mere, Yeager."

"No."

"What did you say? No, huh? I guess...you want to go the hard way."

"No!"

Levi swiftly pulls me away from Armin, and wraps his arms around my chest. I start flailing my arms like a little kid as I start being dragged away.

"Armin! No!"

Armin sheepishly waves his hand and I grunt. I see him walk back to where my adoptive sister stood. Mikasa yet again looks furious but that's the way it always is.

"Heicho," I whine, "I can walk you know."

"And I know you're trying to get away. Speaking of dragging, pick up your damn feet."

"Why don't you pick up your speed, sir."

Levi stopped in his tracks and I look up to see light run across his eyes. He quickly lifts me up and throws me across his shoulder, facing the opposite way of his face.

Not again...

"Leviii."

"Tch."

I went on to kicking. But as always, nothing works. I continue to struggle until he finally lets me down, to face him right in the face.

"Hanji is going to start fangirling loudly any time soon, take a seat."

He then leads me to a spot on the bench, and I sit down. He does the same and starts sipping on his tea. I plant my face on the table, avoiding hitting the food.

"Eat."

"Mmmng."

"Yeager."

"Ackerman."

I hear him groan but I ignore it. I keep my head down, trying to distract myself from hunger just to think of way to beat The Captain Levi himself. Might as well wave the white flag.

Poke.

I quickly poke my head up, and face Levi as he drinks his tea. He looks at me without moving his head and smirks. I can see the fire in his eyes.

"Can't wait for tomorrow, brat. I'll make sure to watch out for you."

I look back at him with the same fire in my eyes. He knows it, because now he's looking at me. Still, with that same smirk.

It's on, captain. Wait until tomorrow...