Anaya Roderick

Name change!!!!

Anaya

"That's it for today ladies! Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks." I said as I closed the womens of purpose meeting for the month. Everyone mingled amongst themselves or just simply left.

Me, myself, I left. I cant sit and talk. My boo was waiting on me. I quickly walked to my cute little blue honda and drove across campus to the men's basketball dorms.

I climbed the steps to the 3rd floor and found David's door. I knocked and waited until his door opened showing his best friend/room mate, Carter.

"Wassup sis." Carter said hugging me then stepped to the side. "Hey Car." I said as I walked in the room. "Where's David ?" I asked looking around. Soon I felt hands wrap around my waist. I squealed then felt myself thrown on the bed. I opened my eyes and seen the one and only

David Eastland Jr.

"Ooh fresh out the shower huh daddy?" I joked giggling

"Ooh fresh out the shower huh daddy?" I joked giggling. He laughed then slapped my ass hard knowing I like that shit. I bit my lip as he leaned into kiss me.

"You so damn sexy." He smiled against my lips. I playfully rolled my eyes and blushed. "Whatever."

He chuckled as I laid on my back and watched as he got dressed.

"What brings you by Miss Naya?" He asked sliding on his boxers.

"I cant come see my man?" I asked jokingly. He smirked and nodded.
"I mean I guess..." I gave him an unsure look like' what you mean you guess?'

"Erica bringing Daysha over today. So ima spend time with lil mama today." He said ignoring my expression.

"Okaaay... Well when do I get time with you? This is the first time I've seen you in what? A month?" I asked a little irritated. I keep getting a gut feeling every time his daughter's mother, Erica, comes around. There is  a feeling that these two still is handling some unfinished sexual business.  "Naya, you know I been busy." He said.

"Doing what?? Cause you not eligible to play ball anymore!" I shouted on accident. He looked at me as he slid on his beanie and nodded while licking his lips.

"You on some other shit man." He mumbled. I stood up and rolled my eyes. "No you on some other shit my nigga." I said pushing his 6'7 frame against the door. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest staring down at me.

"Why you trippin'?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

He chuckled and kissed my neck while getting a handful of ass. I moaned lowly trying not to smile. "Give daddy a kiss." He said huskily in my ear. Being the good girl I am, I did as told sliding some tongue into his mouth. The kiss got deeper and so I decided to take advantage of that and gently grabbed what belongs to me.

"This is my dick David. Don't ever think other wise." I said against his lips.

"Okay nasty asses. Go back to the room with all that bullshit." Carter said throwing a pillow at us. I giggled and walked out the apartment. That nigga better hope he not cheating on me with Erica, Cause if so, he'll have a rude awakening.

I drove over to Sza's dorm just because she has all the fat snacks and I wasn't ready to go home. I knocked on her door and waited. A few minutes later, she came to the door wearing a long CAU shirt and he hair was now a bleached black girl blonde.

"Soooo what the hell is going on with your hair Solona?" I chuckled. She waved me off letting me in.

"You know when I go through a midlife crisis, I experiment."

"Yeah, with music or fashion, not your hair."

"Creators block." She said simply then ate her vanilla bean ice cream. Just what I was wanting.

"Well spill the tea." I said helping myself to some ice cream. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Its Jabril girl." She finally said. I dropped all of her plastic bowls in her cabinet on accident.

"Bish Whet?" I said leaving the mess to hear this boiling tea. She laughed snorting on accident. "Jabril Henderson???" I asked her. She nodded.

"I forgot you don't know about our past." She said blankly. I fell out on the floor making her die of laughter.

"This bitch said a past!! FIX IT JESUS!" I screamed.

"Get up! crazy ass." She laughed some more. I got up and sat next to her ready to listen.

"Bril and I dated way before he became this fuck boy he is today. I was saving myself for prom night but I guess he couldn't wait. So he cheated and the girl said she was pregnant. But had a miscarriage. So here we are today and he misses me or so he says." She explained.

I would've never thought. Jabril is such a asshole and Sza is such a sweet asshole. I just would've thought she hated him off the bat.
"Damn Bitch. Why you aint never tell me all of this?" I asked. She shrugged kicking her feet over the edge of her bed.

"He came over the other night after Neo night. Talkin bout he misses me. TUH!"

I laughed. " But you cant lie and say you don't miss him too Solona. Don't play that man like that."

"Fuck him. He played me. Ima continue to do good with out his ass. I don't need him and that's what he fails to realize."

I stood up and clapped.
"Say that shit girl!"

She laughed and I joined her. She started scrolling through her instgram and then randomly started cooing at her phone.

"What?" I asked her. She showed me the picture of Dave and Daysha and my heart melted.

 She showed me the picture of Dave and Daysha and my heart melted

@DavidEastJr: #DaddyDuties with my lil princess.

"Maybe he is spending time with Daysha." I said out loud on accident.

"What?" Sza said. I sighed and felt the water works.

"David's baby mama sent me a dm talking bout she's pregnant again. And its David's baby." I mumbled. Sza looked at me in total shock. Let anyone from the outside looking in tell it - Dave and I have a solid relationship. But little do they know we beef every other day and the main topic is Erica. I don't trust her. Every time I see her she always got something slick to say. But this baby allegation is the cherry on top.

"Naya, I thought -"

"Yeah. No. We're good. We're good. There's no proof yet and he says to just ignore her. She's bitter."

She looked at me. " You dont even sound like you believe that."

I just sighed and looked at the picture again then shook the negative thoughts away and changed the subject.
"Anywho, the party tonight starts at 9, ladies free until midnight. So be ready." I smiled then got up to head out. Once I reached her door and opened it, I damn near passed out seeing a person in-front of me scaring the hell out of me.

"Damnit Jabril! You scared me."