Chapter 1

(this is going to start on the first day at UA)

Deku pov:

'Ok. First day at UA. I have to make a good impression. Today could decide how my entire experience at UA is. I need to make some good friends,' I thought as I opened the door of the classroom. The first thing I noticed was kacchan getting scolded by the guy with the glasses. Then I saw this guy with two colored hair and a giant burn over his left eye. I gasped quietly, but I geuss the guy with the glasses heard me.

"Hello miss!  My name is Tenya Iida, and i just wanted to say-" I inturrupted him.

"Im sorry Mr.Iida, but I need to do something real quick." I stepped around Iida and walked over to the boy with the burn. "Excuse me, sir, but are you alright? I mean, that burn looks painful." (is it actually just like a scar or something?) He just looked at me, shook his head, and stared off into nothing. "Would you like me to heal that for you? I mean, only if you want me to, of course."

This time he looked at me, startled, and asked, "You could do that?" I nodded. "Then try." I nodded again, bent down, and kissed him on the forehead. He froze up, blushing.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THIS?" Kacchan asked. Why is he yelling? I thought he had seen me heal people before. I looked back down at the guy with the two colored hair. I couldn't think of him as the guy with the burn anymore because the burn was gone. He was looking in someones little pocket mirror in shock

"I could've healed your entire body, but that would require mouth to mouth contact. I just didn't think i should without asking-" I didnt get the chance to finish my sentence because he had just stood up and kisses me on the lips.

the next part will be todoroki pov. how do yall feell about that ending there hmmm?