Chapter 2

First of all, I have a phone now, so I'll update more often. Second, thank you so much for reading this. I feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside knowing you guys like this. So, yeah. Thanks.
Btw, I decided the whole thing will be deku pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's P.O.V.

I blushed hard. This guy I had only just met had kissed me on the mouth. Honestly, it felt great. I snapped out of my trance as the entire class started to scream.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HORSE SHIT IS THIS? THIS IS FUCKING WRONG! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" Kaa-chan screamed.

"Honestly, he needs to take it down, several notches. He's at like, level 20, I need him at a level 2." The whole class froze. "Umm... did I say that out loud? I am very sorry Kaa-chan, please continue at whatever level you want."

"Wow. You guys are like a real soap opera." The class looked around trying to spot whoever was talking. "Down here, idiots"

Todoroki (A/N: did I already introduce him? If not I'll fix it) was the first do spot the speaker. He pointed to the floor at the front of the class, a look of slight suprise on his face.

"There. On the ground." We all looked at the spot where Todoroki pointed, suprised to see someone who was lying in a sleeping bag. He looked like a caterpillar.

"Took you long enough. Sit down everyone. I am your homeroom teacher. My name is Aizawa. Call me what you want. Today we'll be taking an exam, so go change into your gym uniforms."

We all ran out the door, all thoughts of a kiss gone from our minds. At least, I thought so.

"Hey there! My name's Ururaka, and I just wanted to know, how good was that kiss? You looked like you were in heaven."

I blushed. "Umm... let's go get ready for that exam. Right! Need to get ready! Definitely not thinking about anything but the exam! Let's go to that!"

Ururaka pouted. "Fine. But you have to tell me after."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy? I like this chapter myself. Btw, I got tagged, so that'll be the next chapter once I get around to it. If you didn't like something, just say so. I'll do my best to fix it, I want everyone to enjoy this story.

BYEEEEE- Author-chan