Physical Exams

After changing into their PE uniforms, everyone got ready for... whatever was about to happen.

"Alright idiots, my name is Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher for the year. For those of you who don't know what hero I am, figure it out in your own time," the man, now labeled as Aizawa-sensei, said while pulling himself out of a sleeping bag. He was also drinking juice.

"Oh my god, it's Eraser Head! He can neutralize any quirk of a person he looks at! So cool!" Deku squealed. The entire class looked at her, and she blushed. "What? I like knowing about all heroes. That includes the ones in the shadows."

"I geuss none of you will have to find out more about me now, thanks to our green haired little friend." Deku blushed harder. "So then let's get started."

"But sir, you haven't even told us what we are to be doing today," said a guy with very... large calves, swinging his arms around.

"Right, right. Well, you're all taking a physical  exam. By the way, whoever scores the lowest is getting expelled. Midoriya excluded."

HOLD THE FUCK UP! THE FUCK IS FUCKING USELESS ASS FUCKING DEKU FUCKING SPECIAL?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Kaachan exclaimed. He was really, really mad.

"During this exam, you will all be using your quirks. Midoriya's quirk has nothing to do with her physical abylities, so she cannot be kicked out for them. That does not mean she will not take part however. She will participate in all of the activities," Aizawa-sensei explained. It made sense to most of the students, but Katsuki (fuck it. Imma just call him Katsuki) still upset.

"Alright Mr. Big Shit, please come up here and throw this ball as far as you can. While using your quirk."

Katsuki walked into the circle and picked up the ball. He stood still for a moment before he threw the ball.
(All the exams go just like canon, but Deku's slower, more flexible, and only threw the ball as far as canon attempt number 1)

"Well, here are the scores." All the scores came up on a large screen. Deku was last but due to her quirk it looked like Mineta would be getting expelled. He started anime crying, mumbling about how he never even got to grope one girl.

"The fuck do you think you're doing Mineta?"

"I'm leaving Aizawa-sensei. I've been expelled."

"Oh, that. Well, that was just a bit of incentive to get you to go all out. No one's going anywhere."

------------☆------------☆------------☆-----------
Timeskip

"Young Midoriya! You did quite well out there. Very good job!" said All Might, with his signature grin and thumbs up. "Please, come to my office after school. I'd like to tell you something."

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! so, first I made yall wait forever, then I give you a cliffhanger. Tell me how you feel.

But seriously though, thank you so much for reading. If you enjoy, please tell me. I may even give someone an OC (if there's a slight description of what they wanna look like)! That make it up to you? So please, please tell me if you enjoyed.