Chapter one

Everything changed. The songs I use to listen to and smile at. Now I don't even smile at the song, I don't smile at the jokes I use to laugh at. I don't go on my phone anymore. I lay in my bed thinking about the mistake I made.

I didnt know that one look one kiss one hug could lead to what happened. I couldn't look my parents in my face without looking at them with tears going on my face. I walk into my house with a fake smile.

When I walked in my house me and my mom walk up to each other and hug each other, I walk into my living room seeing my brother watching tv. I pay his head.

Then I see my dad he hugs me right before I go into my room. I walk into my room, when walking into my room I pass my closet with is right next to the door I walk to my bed holding my stomach crying on my bed.

I sit in the dark for the rest of the weekend. I didn't eat or drink. I didn't even want to go to the bathroom. Once school starts on Monday in sitting in the car with my friend looking at him talking to his friends.

Look at that he doesn't even know, I wish he did know and I wish he didn't want me. I wish I never meet him.

I walk into school with my head down not talking to no one, got yelled at because I wasn't paying attention. I got home and dinner was done. My family was religious so before we ate we said grace. As they finished grace I was playing with my food.

I was ashamed to look my parents in the eyes. After awhile I got sick of it I got up and walked away going into my room.

I start crying because I was ashamed and felt like a failure. A couple days pass and I had to tell my parents I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. I walked to my parents my mom was working on her lap top and tablet.and my dad was reading.

I sat down at the table with my parents as I think to myself saying "its just 2 words" I took a deep breathe and said "I'm pregnant"

My dad screamed at me and my mom looked at me with discuss but she got up and hugged me. My dad didn't look at me for days.