Chapter 2

It hurt to look at my dad when he didn't even look at me the same.

He looked at me with discuss and its like he didn't want nothing to do with me.

My mom just supports me. Shes pushing me to adoption and my dad when he talks to me, he wants me to get a abortion.

That's all my dad says to me.

-A week later-
"Hey are you there?" I texted the dad
He responds fast saying to me "hey I'm here so I've been thinking I really had a good time that night"

I couldn't not tell him so I took a deep breathe and texted
"About that... I cant..."

-20 minutes later-
"Well. Im dumping u"

I respond angry "well congrats! Ur a father my mom is takin me to a place to get a abortion ru comimg?"

-a week later-

Still no response about him going with me I texted him everyday. About it no response... until the day I go

He responds to me saying "yea w.e"

I got there like 30 minutes before him.

I thought he was never coming but he just came.

I filled out the paper the nurse came talked to me.

I took another test it was positive.

We went in the room to hear the babys hear cause I was about idk I wasn't paying attention. I heard the babys heart.

I started crying. I looked over to my mom "abortion is not a option anymore"

After I said that the dad walked out he said nothing the whole time he didn't look me in the eyes.

My mom hated him for what he did. He wasn't gunna help me raise a child. I would be by myself.

No one to help my dad wouldn't help me he hated that I was pregnant.

I didn't want to give the baby up either.

But I still had time to think about what I wanted to do.