Chapter 3

my father is still pushing me to do something I don't want he doesn't care at all. my mom not looking me in the eyes pulling her self away from me a little at a time. I feel so distant from everyone. I don't even know what to do right now..

I'm thinking of running away, no one trusts me anymore. its difficult to even do anything I cant go by myself I cant hang out with my friends they think I'm a whore who wants to have sex with everyone.

I have no one anymore the father ignores me, he spread rumors about me and hes saying I cheated on him and now everyone is going against me.

my friends are questioning our friendship. if I even say anything about the baby they ignore me and move on to a new topic. my brother gets all the attention. he threatened to push me down the stairs and when I told my parents all my dad said was "maybe its a good thing that he does then you wont be a whore wait you will always be a whore"

I walked away from him. and then I got yelled at for walking away crying. my mom doesn't even come home anymore. my dad spends his nights drinking not taking care of us, I have to take care of me and my brother and if I don't I get yelled at and grounded.

I wish everything would go back to the way it was, all this that's happening to me is pushing me over the edge, I cant deal with crying everyday. I started cutting myself because of this, I had no one to talk to about this..

I was alone..