super honeymoon

"Glammer and fashion-" Nancy said, before taking a sip of my soda. "models and magazines..." another sip

"and a striking runway entrance" i said, looking at the beautiful entrance way, of the beautiful house, we dared to call home. made by me and Nancy, for the fashion show she's holding her in a couple of weeks. i looked at the pillars. they seemed filled with beauty and passion. stardust and soon the whole room will be filled with high class scenes of popular teens.

i remember, when i live in Denver i met a millionaire with ribbons in her blond hair.

Nancy put my sprite on the ground, and took out a long blue ribbon. with it, she pulled her hair back, so it was in a ponytail.

"i still remember..." i started, and Nancy turned to face me. "she was like a princess straight from a dreamy castle in the air." we laughed.

"i better be your only princess!" she smiled.

so lovely...she was everything to me.

a memory took me back, to months, maybe years ago.

i stood in the dark room. i was at my brothers party, and the power had went out. i stumbled around, trying to get my hands on the generator, and i heard small heels inches behind me. i spun around and saw a girl with beautiful brown hair, a straight as a road would be, and fixed up nicely.

both alone in the dark, we longed to see the sun, rise over the Bering strait.

"hi. I'm Nancy." she said, with fear in her voice. she had a figure of a person who had played tennis sense a young age.

"Danny." i introduced myself.

"why are you in here?" she asked me, with her hand trying to find the wall.

"the power went out, and my brother sent me in here to fix it. sense i know quite a lot about working with electrocute. i used to play with the lights as kids. there were some nights in the west, that were always dark because of me." i smiled at her.

"why'd you leave?" she asked. "every time i've seen the west, it's been so nice."

"i was sick of the west when i turned 21." i told her, hitting a button. she stumbled closer, and was now leaning on my arm. by all her weight leaning on me, as she looked at the generator, i feel, dragging her down with me. i landed hard on my back, with her at my lips. her lips on mine. i knew i should have broke away, but i was happy.

"sorry..." she said, after she didn't break away for a while.

"it's OK. i'm glad i moved to this sunshine state." as i said that the lights came back on. now, i could see her much better. her blue eyes. her red lips. her perfect face. in the other room, everybody began laughing and dancing, and the music blasting away again. the party was alive again.

we stood, and i saw Nancy blush. "so...how do you know Lilly and Mike?"

"Mike is one of my many brothers. we used to play golf on the moon, for charity all the time. then one day, i knocked him into a girl, and 2 years later, their married." i laughed, as i pointed to the door, where i could hear my brother laughing.

"Lilly is my best friend. she moved here quite sometime ago, and i had been in collage for the past years, and just got out last week. their letting me stay in their guest house. and to be fair, we used to play tennis on the sun for Charity." she bragged, as i did.

playing sports on the planets, was a Charity thing we had in this town. where we found a sponsor, and then we would try and beat the other team. everyone won at the end where the winner got $5,000 for their sponsor, and the loser got $2,000.

"so, i guess we're like athletes on the afternoon." we laughed. "the solar flare burned my arms that day." i said, rubbing my bear arm.

"and made my makeup run. like a super lunar honeymoon." she told me.

"I'm the youngest son of a congressman, and everything is my fault." i laughed, and told Nancy about the memory of my brother breaking my mother's vase, and blaming it on me. then my mom laughed, because she hated that vase.

"i was a gymnast, happily swinging. on the uneven bars, tucked in a somersault." she laughed, and told me how she used to be a gymnast at a young age.

"your so lovely..." i said under my breath. but she heard me and started blushing. "she's everything to me." i said to Nancy, brushing her hair away from her eye.

"DANNY SMITH! DID YOU HEAR ME?" she cried, i had been stuck in her eyes again.

"no Mrs. Smith. i was hypnotized by your beautiful eyes." i said, kissing her on her lips. her sweet lips.

then, the light flickered off, as the thunder outside clapped loudly. Nancy's heart began to beat faster against her chest, then she spoke;

"both alone in the dark, we longed to see the sun. rise over the Bering strait." she said, lacing her hands in mine.

"i was sick of the west when i turned 21, so i moved to the sun shine state." As if that were the key, the lights flicked back on, and the thunder clapped again.

"you played gold on the moon, and i played tennis on the sin. like athletes on the afternoon." Nancy said, as i pulled her body closer to mine.

"the solar flares burned my arms and made her makeup run. on our super lunar honey moon." i kissed her one more time, before we continued planning our honey moon.