Chapter 18

Third Person Pov:

Preston was heart broken... Devastated. Pete sat there hugging him, he was to hurting, it hurt to see his friend like this. It hurt all of his friends.

"Preston I am so sorry, Can we make it better at all?" Mitch pleades

He doesn't awsner, he just pulls himself away from Pete and runs out of the barrio and into the forest. Pete follows, no one else move...

"Guess that is a no..." Mitch sighs, hanging his head low. Jerome rubs his back a little.

"Do you think Pete has it covered? Kenny questions

"Preston may trust us all but one person he trust more is Pete." Choco repiles.

Preston's Pov:

I ran, and ran. Tears were streaming down my face and they would not stop. I lost him, I lost him... I love him.

I finally stopped and I sat at the foot of an Oak Tree. Pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head into my knees. I sat there for a moment by myself, until I heard heavy breathing. I looked up to see Pete standing in front of me.

"I forget how fast of a runner you are." He jokes, "May I sit?"

I nod and he sits by me and puts his arm around my neck. I lean again his should.

"Thank you." I whisper

"Your my friend Preston and it hurts me to see you like this. I am so sorry that we had to leave like that. I really am and I wish we were able to go back in time to stop this from happening."

"Me too. I miss him. I love him. Pete I am not going to find someone else. I felt safe like I could do anything with him. " I mumbles trying now to stop my tears.

"I know, and again I am sorry." Pete hugs me and I burry my face into his shoulder.

We sit in silence for a little while, no should besides the sound of Nature. I was starting to fall asleep in the silence...

until

"Preston." It was Rob