Chapter 22

Matt's Pov:

Pete started towards us, a smirk on his face, hatred in his eyes and a fireball in his hand.

"Kill them! Kill all over them!" The king screams at Pete, the king's eyes red just like Pete's.

Pete smirks and starts throwing fireballs at us.

"Behind me now!" Choco shouts and pulls up a shield, blocking the fireballs that Pete was throwing.

"What are we gonna do, we can stay in defensive, I have a feeling this shield won't last forever," Rob mutters holding Preston as close as he could.

"Yes it won't last forever.... but it shouldn't break. Now come up with ideas. Anyone have anything?" Choco questions frantically, looking at all of us.

"I have..." I start to speak, an idea forming. But I get cut off with a bang. Pete was hitting the shield.

"You can't stop us... we will get you." He states so robotically it was kinda scary. I never thought I would ever think that about my Princess.

"Matt, you have an idea?" Choco states. I forget he can read us really well."

I nod, " I can block his magic."

"Since when could you do that?!" Choco shouts, "That is an even rarer form of magic that overall Death magic user its self."

"I've been able to do it forever, I did it to Kenny once when we were young. But we found out that blocking magic users powers hurts beyond belief... So I haven't done it since. " I elaborate.

"You don't wanna hurt Pete... but I bet he would rather have that pain than kill one of us or anyone." Kenny states.

"That's the problem. I know he would want that... but I still don't wanna hurt him." I feel tears run down my face... "I've already."

"I will tear you all apart piece by piece," Pete growls, actually ripping a hole in the Shield.

"I created a monster out of your friend." The king laughs.

I wipe the tears off my face and turn to look at Choco. "Drop the shield!"

"Are you sure?!" Choco states looking at me wide-eyed and looking at me like I'm insane.

I move closer to my princess and get in a stance to make sure I have the upper hand and keep my eyes focused on his hands and wrists. Because that is what I need to grab to block his magic.

"Get rid of the shield Choco!" I scream, and right when I do the shield drops and I jump onto my princess.

"You can't stop him." The king mocks.

I manage to grab Pete's hands and I make him stand up, holding onto his wrists as tight as I could. "I'm sorry, this is gonna hurt," I whisper, then I look at the king. "You don't think I can stop him... WELL WATCH!"

I whisper, sorry over and over under my breath as I close my eyes, to start blocking Brandon's magic. I hear him start to scream, and slowly move down onto his knees. I keep my eyes close, and a death grip on his wrists.

"Guys, I don't know if I can keep this up much. Please do something about the king." I scream at myself, as tears run down my face.

"I'm so sorry princess, I'm so sorry." I feel myself start to rock back and forth and I open my eyes. Pete was curled up in a ball, sobbing. I moved both of his wrists to my right hand and hold on for dear life. Then I use my free hand to lift up his head. His eyes were open and they were flashing red and black, red and black. 

 The king is feeling the magic block...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys Lue here,

I apologize for not updating that much, I am currently spending more time with my family. Haven't been able to do that much, but I will hopefully but updating more than once a month.