The noble house of Fay

In two week the kingdom conference will be held at the Queen castle. Two weeks until I can insult him in the face and in person. Oh what fun it will be! If only the two weeks weren't so long. So instead of doing what I really wanted to do, I the heir to the house of Fay along with my cousin Jane and my bestie Uma who is heir to the house of serpent half to go over to Queen castle (.a.k.a. Castle across the way) and help Evie (another bestie and heir to the house of queen) decorate and prepare for the big meeting. BORING

"Mal, do you want the purple room or the silver room?" Jane asks. "Is that really a question? Purple duh." Beside me Uma and Evie snicker. Because after all if you have ever been to my castle and even around do the area you can obviously tell that someone with enough power to have their own crest liked purple. 

After settling in the four of us did our favourite thing to do a .C.A.W. pranking Audrey the heir to the house of Briar. Today we split so that Uma went with Jane to distract her while Evie and I climbed up to the rafters in her room and poured a ton of soapy water on he rug. Careful not to wreck it or the floor boards underneath. Than we had to scurry back down and out before Audrey  got back. Then we went to the room next door and listened as we heard that in the next room Audrey was screaming as she stepped onto a sopping wet rug and then slipped and got the rest of her dress wet and soapy. Meanwhile we were silently celebrating yet another victory for us and another in escapable prank for Audrey. 

The net Day saw the arrival of Jay and Carlos along with their parents. "Jay! Carlos! You guys finally made it!" Jane screamed excitedly as the rest of us covered our ears. "Gez woman, some people need ears to hear" Uma said. Jane went a deep shade of pink and mumbled a few things that weren't very ladylike. Jay and I laughed and we all went into the dinning room. "So, are we the last ones?" Carlos asked "No, we're still waiting for lord Adam and lady Belle and duke Hook." I replied Uma whispered something to Evie and they both burst out laughing. "Watch ya guys tittering about?" Jay asked. "Welllll, you see it's about the arrangement. You see Uma said something interesting and it was funny." Evie said mysteriously "What did she say?" I asked. "Um... well it's about you betrothal." "What betrothal?" I said even more confused. "Oh she doesn't need to know the details" a voice I knew all to well said. They all turned around while I froze. I slowly turned around to come face to face with none other than Harry Hook himself.  

"Hello there love."