Chapter 3

I think I'm going to change the seating plans (the table is now an oval) 

One end of the oval all away around, maleficent, Jafar, evil queen, Captain Hook, Uma, Carlos Evie, Ben, Mal, Harry, Jane, Chad, Audrey, Adam, Belle, Gil,  Cruella de vil, Jay, sir charming, Cinderella and Ursula.

If I'm missing anyone please tell me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

Wow. She looked good. And by good I mean really good. Like hot. She looked hot. We haven't seen each other for months and in that time she had managed to get even more amazing! Of course she's going to hate me when she finds out we're betrothed and that there's no way of getting out of it unless one of us died. (She might atempt to do that to me when she finds out though)

"Harry are you listening?" Uma said crossly giving me a light slap on the back of my head "Mal slap him for me if he dose that again." Uh oh. Mal not  so gently wapped me on the back of the head as Uma, Evie, Carlos, Jane and Ben laughed. "Ow! That hurt!" I said "Aw, did big harry-boo get hurt? Did he get a boo Boo?" Mal teased as Uma, Carlos, Evie, Ben and Jane laughed even harder. Harry smiled. He couldn't help it, she was just so cute when she was teasing him! Mal noticed his gaze and blushed. Unfortunately so did some others. Ben frowned as Uma and Evie tittered. Of course Harry smirked at this and had half the mind to kiss her there and then just to get on the young mans nerves but he didn't because jay was sitting far to close for his liking. Harry shivers at the memory of the last time he flirted with Mal openly when Jay was there. 

In his thoughts Harry had failed to notice that the table had gone silent watching him and Mal lean in to each other lips only inches apart. "Well big boy, ya gona do it or not?" Uma asked shaking Mal out of the trance. Mal seemed shocked that she and Harry were so close and that her hand had not come into contact with his face. So of course Mal slapped him in the face, got up from the table and left. Closely followed by Uma, Evie and Jane.