Chapter 2

Both males went over to the swing sets. Hanzo looked around as he wondered why the area was so empty other than Jesse and him being there.

"Jesse. Where's everyone else?"Hanzo asked his new founded friend.

"Oh! This is an old park,  abandoned one too. Though it be better due to yer status y'know?"

"Hai...that is rather true..."He looked at his bow and arrows as he nodded at Jesse's statement.

He looked over at the gunslinger. He stayed quiet as Jesse hummed softly.

Hanzo asked him to tell him any jokes he had that could humor Hanzo. With all thinking Jesse told him some. Most jokes were referring to his position as a archer yet that didn't meant the jokes weren't funny for Hanzo.

The two after a couple more jokes moved to lay down in the grass. Hanzo sit down at an area where the grass wasn't so overgrown, with Jesse. Jesse laid down completely and looked at Hanzo who stayed quiet.

Though he relaxed and laid down with the other. The long black but soft hair of the Shimada boy had catch a bit of the eyes of the American. Who turned his gaze to the clouds after Hanzo's statement.

"Those clouds take such a odd figure..."Hanzo broke the silence.

"That is rather true..."Jesse replied as he looked at each one of them with Hanzo.

Silence broke out once again, leaving the two in their silent yet comfortable company.

The two shared a bit of a game of twenty one questions in which they shared a information not so personal.