Chapter 4

Even if it was a rule. It did not meant Hanzo was up for it. He believed that who ever was to be with him. Should be happy, if they are not happy with him. He would disappear within their sight.

Letting his mind cloud up. Udon and Unmei exit the tattoo. Giving him a bit of comfort in silence as he petted them. Jesse wasn't scared but rather fascinated. The way they moved in their small noodle form, brought him curiousity. Though it was not him alone. The dragons moved toward Jesse without any warning.

They wrapped themselves around Jesse. Hanzo's face heat up in embarrassment.

"Oi! Get off of him! He is not a statue for you to use as a resting spot!"Hanzo said as he shooed them off Jesse who laughed.

"They aren't causing any harm. So I don't mind."Jesse said as the two dragons curled up on Hanzo's lap. The two young males became silent all over again. To them the silent was rather pleasant. It was rather comfortable with the silence. Which they just took to get used to each other.

"Ya going back on Sunday, was it?"Jesse asked as Udon made their way to Jesse, taking his hat and resting on top of his shoulders.

"That's Udon...and yes, that is the date we be going back to assure nothing was taken.

Jesse started to pet Udon who let out a purr.

"What would you do....if your dragons chose me?"Jesse asked as Hanzo's cheeks heated up.

"I...would have to choose between being with you...and the clan. It be a tough decision....but maybe I would choose you...I'm not sure. "Hanzo responded quietly as Jesse looked at him. Hanzo's gaze was lowered to the grass.

"I wish your dragons would choose me..."Jesse let out as Hanzo slightly tensed up. The dragons began to eye him closely. Jesse raised his brows as he watched them. Hanzo raised a brow at the curiosity of his ancient beasts. He let out a sigh.

"What time is it Jesse?"Hanzo asked as he looked at the sky.

Jesse's lips formed a smirk as he gave out a smug look."It's high noon."

"I am being serious here, McCree."He looked at him with his eyes narrowed.

"It's like 3:55pm, Hanzo."The American responded as he looked at the sky.

If somehow I could leave it all behind and everything,
Do you think that a bit of joy would finally come to me?
My heart is breaking and the ache will start again,
And never end... please don't say anything.

Hanzo called his dragons as he stood up."Come on you two. We need to go now."He said as the dragons circled around Jesse who had stood up afterwards. Udon and Unmei began to glow for a short period of time along with Hanzo's eyes.

'Oh....no...' Hanzo's mind screamed.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow at 11am! But I may be a bit late Jesse. So I hope you do not mind. I had enjoyed our time together today. Thank you for the ice cream."Hanzo bowed and left.