chapter 1

Scott's POV.

Two weeks after Allison passed, I was getting ready to meet up with Stiles when I noticed my jacket was gone. Then I remembered when Allison and I were dating, I left it at her house, and then it got packed with her clothes when she and her father moved.

I hadn't talked to her Dad in awhile, so I was kind of nervous, but, I ended up getting on my motorcycle and headed to the apartment building where he now lived with Isaac, who had moved in after her death.

I went up to the floor they were on after parking in the apartment complex lot, and went straight to their room, before ringing the silent bell with no answer.

I rang it two more times and considered coming back later before the door opened and I was face to face with Allison's father.

"Hey, Scott. Do you need something?" He asked curiously.

"Yes. When Allison and I were dating, I left a jacket at your house, and then you moved and it got packed with her clothes, and when I came here after that, I kept forgetting it. I just want it back."

"Yeah, I can probably find it. What does it look like?" Chris asked, moving so I couldn't see the inside of the apartment, which was weird, considering I had been in there many times.

"Just a regular denim jacket, it's a large...you know what, is Issac home? He knows what it looks like, or netter yet, I can go grab it out of Allison's room real quick-"

"NO! No one goes in there!" He yelled in my face, even though I was a alpha, my human side was terrified to the bone as I nodded, backing up a few steps.

"Sorry, sir. That was insensitive, and I..." I choked as tears filled my eyes. "I miss her too. She was my first girlfriend, a good friend and she died in MY arms." I wiped my tears with my arm before looking up at him. "Can you or Issac just hand me my jacket so I can go?"

"Sure." He replied as he closed the door, leaving me puzzled once again before I heard a loud shrill noise I hadn't heard in years since I would be stuck at the hospital waiting for my Mom.

That was a baby girl crying...why did Allison's Dad and Issac have a baby girl with them? I checked the doorknob and sure enough, it was unlocked.

I came into the apartment to see Issac pacing back and forth, trying to get the small pink bundle in his arms to calm down, freezing when he saw me.

"Issac? What's going on?" I asked, walking over to him just as Chris came back, holding my jacket in his hands before turning to me.

"Scott, we need to talk."