Chapter 9

Sorry it's a shorter chapter this time around, but if you have any ideas for pack/Chloe cuteness, Scott/Chloe cuteness, or basically any ship cuteness (ships in this story are limited to slight Scott/Kira and Stiles/Maila) even friendship cuteness, or ideas involving Chloe, please comment below!

And now, on with the story!

Scott's POV.

I couldn't form a coherent phrase as the former alpha had me pinned against the wall. 

"I, I, I-" Derek stopped me by growling in my face, fangs bared at me, yelling. "Who's the kid, Scott?!"

"Derek, get off of him!" Stiles yelled, gripping at Derek's shoulder, trying with Isaac's help to do what Stiles was begging him to do before Derek threw them both off of him, thrusting both of his claws into the wall behind me.

"Talk!"

"She's my daughter." I chocked out, glancing away from Derek's bright blue eyes to see his cousin holding Chloe close to her chest, trying to shush the baby who had started crying again, most likely from the fact she was very overwhelmed by the entire pack fighting with each other.

"Who is the mother?" Derek growled, his eyes starting to fade back to a normal blue, even if his fangs were still bared at me.

"Allison." I swallowed my sobs before continuing. "I had lost control on a full moon, and she was drunk, and then two weeks before she was killed, she had Chloe." I slid down to the floor, sitting as I buried my head into my hands, expecting to get mauled by the former alpha, feeling immense guilt, but instead, I felt someone lay their hand on my back, which lead me to look up at the male, tears still fresh in my eyes.

"Scott. I'm not mad you got our pack member pregnant. I'm mad that you didn't tell us. Remember what happened that first night Chris and the hunters found us?" Derek questioned as I went back to what happened a year ago when it felt like years. "We're brothers, Scott. We are your family." 

I looked up at Issac, Lydia, Kira, Maila, Chloe and Stiles, before returning my gaze to Derek.

"We're gonna help you, Scott. We will protect Chloe with our lives if needed. After all, we are family." Derek smiled slightly, standing up and extending his hand towards me. "Ready to do this?" 

I nodded, a slight smile creeping on my lips as I wrapped my hand around the older, wiser, werewolf's, being pulled to my feet before gently taking my fussing daughter out of a frantic Maila's arms, holding her close to my chest and kissing her forehead, looking up to my pack while shaking her rattle above her.

"Let's do this.