Chapter 1

"Tana! Over here!" Isabella yells from the distance. I spot her wearing really pretty denim shorts and a black top. I run over to her and gave her the biggest hug.

"I missed you." Isabella says.

"We saw each other just a week ago." I tell her.

"I miss you everyday babe." She says and smirks. Isabella has been my best friend for the longest time, and when I tell you that, I MEAN IT. We've been friends since Middle School and I'm glad we made it to the same college because I would be so lost without her. It's my second year in college and being 21 years old makes it difficult. I'm always hanging out with the guys, mostly clubbing and having drinks. I've had a bad drinking problem since I was 19 AKA when I first came to this college. I NEVER let my social life get in the way of my education. Studying a major in drama and acting has been my dream since I was a kid and I can never let anything or anyone ruin it for me.

As for relationships, I've been single for a year. I broke up with my ex Brandon for a lot of reasons. He got me into my drinking problem. We were there for each other at first then everything changed. He started hanging out with guys of bad influence and got into drug dealing. He used to smoke a lot of drugs and so did I, but hanging out with his friends got him to do more than just smoke the drugs. He used to be very aggressive but also, so did I. We were both very harmful and toxic to each other and it affected us personally. Especially when his mother died during the last couple of months of our relationship, he drank a lot, slept with a lot of other girls and then came home to me all wasted. I was there for him and was nice enough to let him stay the nights at mine because I understood where he came from but of course, it sometimes got a little too much so I had to let him out of my life.

I'm not the best person right now but I know I grew up and learned from my former and I really want to forget all about my painful past and try to become a better person.

Isabella and I sit next to each other in the very backseats in class and I see Trevor AKA my guy best friend entering class. He rushes through the desks to come over and give me a hug. He tells me all about his Summer Holiday. I spend the rest of the day meeting friends.

"Pool party at my house tonight." Trevor says during last period.

"Oh my god Trevor, it barely has been a week of school and you're already making parties?" I asked giggling.

"Sí and you better be there at 8 mi amor." He tells me. Trevor is the party kind of guy. He makes a lot of them because it's apparently his way of getting guys to like him.

"I'll be there to make sure you don't have drinks or too many drinks at the party." Isabella tells me quietly.

"And what makes you so sure that I'm even going?" I ask her.

"Because it's you." Isabella says. The bell rings and it's time to go home.

"I'll see you at 8." She says and leaves. I get up and make my way to the front entrance to wait for my mother to come pick me up. On my way there, I spot Natalia and Anna. The school lesbians. Their relationship is so open to the public it's kind of funny. Natalia and Anna are honestly the nicest most genuine people I've ever met but not a lot of people see that and it's kind of sad. As always, I have to cut their kissing so I can make a conversation with them.

*Cough, cough*

"Oh my god Tana I didn't see you there." Anna says with the widest smile.

"Of course you didn't because you were so lost in your girlfriends eyes." I say and we laugh. I gave both of them a hug and told them that my mother is waiting for me.

"I better see you at Trevor's tonight." Natalia says.

"Sure will." I say.

I'm having second thoughts for this pool thing. I don't think it's a good idea to go. I'm trying to have a fresh new start and this is the worst idea for 'new start'.