Chapter 4

Oh my god guys, this is happening! Chapter 4 is out!😭 Just letting you guys know that I'm not a writer so I might not be the most professional person😂 I hope you guys enjoy this!!!

3 months later...

Tana's POV
"Holy fuck...What a journey." I tell myself as I step out of the plane. I'm wearing a tank top with tights on and basic vans. I'm walking while holding my suitcase.

"AHHHHH" I hear a loud scream and I could swear I felt my heart stop for a second

"AHHHHH" I hear a loud scream and I could swear I felt my heart stop for a second. I look around and I see Isabella running towards me. She jumps on top of me that we both end up falling on the floor. I give her the biggest hug while squeezing her closer to my chest.

"OH MY GOD BELLA!! I MISS YOU!!" I say. It feels like it's been a century since i've seen her! She looks different than the last time I've seen her. There are features of a person that cannot really be seen through pictures or Facetime calls. Bella made me promise her that we're having a sleepover at my house the day I come back. She helps me bring my suitcase to her car. She closes the trunk and we stand there looking at each other.

"A lot happened since you were gone." She said and hugged me. We get inside the car and she drives off to my house. We get to my neighbourhood and she parks her car in front of the garage. I see my mom and dad's car parked which means they're home. It's 2am so I doubt they would be awake. I take the keys out of my pocket and slowly unlock the door. I open the door slowly and the lights are off. I let Bella in and I close the door gently after. We go up the stairs while making sure we don't make a loud a noise to walk my parents up. I get inside my room and turn the lights on. I haven't seen my room in so long. It looks exactly how I kept it. Completely untouched by anyone. I have a bathroom inside my room. I get my pyjamas out of my dresser and go to the bathroom to change. I wash my face to get all my makeup off to get ready for bed. I get out and I see that Isabella had already made herself comfortable in my bed. I lay on the side next to her. We're both facing each other.

"I miss you." She tells me.

"I miss you more." I say and her eyes slowly close and I follow.

***

BOOM. I hear my door being opened very hard. I open my eyes and see my dad pointing a knife towards me.

"DAD! IT'S TANA, GET AWAY FROM ME!" I say.

"OH MY GOD TANA MY SWEETHEART! YOU'RE BACK! I heard something coming from your room I thought someone came to rob us!" He says. "Besides, I thought you weren't coming until later today." He says.

"That was probably Isabella in the bathroom. You know how she is... making noise wherever she goes. I knew my flight was late and I just didn't want to make you stay up late." I told my dad. My mom comes in the room and hugs me, also surprised that I'm here early.

"Get up now, I'll make you guys breakfast before you start your day!" She says. My moms food... the best food in the world. Her food is quite frankly what I missed the most while I was away. Isabella came out of the bathroom, walked towards me, and hugged me.