one

Hey my name is Kayla Byens, and I'm a youtuber full time. I have over four million subscribers and I love each and every one of them. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, and I've lived there my whole life. Yeah I love Ohio, but I just feel like I need to get away from it for awhile.  Just as I got an email......

To: Kayla Byens
From: Jake Paul

Dear Kayla,

We at the Team 10 house have watched a few of your videos and we all came to an agreement that you would be a perfect fit here. If you would like to join we would love to have you here. I already bought you a plane ticket out here, and if you want it, it's yours. It leaves at 5:30. It would be liiiiiit.

Thanks again,

Jake Paul

Yoooooo that's sick. I am finally getting out of Ohio. I've always wanted to be on Team 10! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  So I responded back...

Dear Jake,

Thanks so much for the offer! I would love to join, and I've watched your videos for the longest time, and you guys are hilarious! I'll pack up all my things and I'll text you when I get to the airport. Thanks again bro!!

From,

Kayla

I packed up all my things and I realized that it was 3:30!! I needed to get dressed fast, I put on this 🔽🔽🔽🔽

I headed out the door, and got on the plane.

Back at the Team 10 house///

Jake: SHE SAID YEESSSSS
Chance: what bro, are you getting married? We both already are lol
Jake: NO! Kayla is joining Team 10
Tessa& Erika: YAY FINALLY ANOTHER GIRL
Anthony: Yooo Jake is she that hot girl you showed me, she's smokin
Martinez Twins: Estoy muy emociondo! (We're so excited)
Tessa: ayeee tonys bouta get some with Kayla lmaooo
Chad: Lol he's gonna want to smash her the second she gets here.

Everyone laughed

Anthony POV:

I've lowkey have been stalking Kaylas accounts. She's gorgeous and I need her to be with me. I can't wait til she gets here!!!

Kaylas pov:

I just got off of the plane and Jake picked me up and we got back to the house.When I walked inside I was greeted by everyone! First, Erika and Tessa hugged me and demanded that they take me shopping. I agreed because honestly who can say no to shopping. Then Nick, Kade, Chad, and Alex came up to me and gave me side hugs. Then Chance, and then Anthony.

I've got to admit, I've kinda always liked him, but I would never tell him because he probably doesn't even know who I am. But when I hugged him I felt butterflies. After I met everyone we sat on the couch and they were asking questions about me.

Chance asked "Where you from"
"Ohio"
"Yooo really?!" Jake said
"Another Ohioan!!!!" Chance said 
" That makes you even cuter, damn" Anthony mumbled.

No one else heard him. I looked at him and smiled.

I was super tired so I decided to go to my room and sleep.