three

surprisingly I wasn't awaken by Jake Chance and Anthony today, he probably told them what happened so they left me alone. I got up and went downstairs, ate breakfast, and I told the house I was going to the gym. Anthony immediately said that he was going too, and I told him we were taking separate cars.
"Sorry Kayla, we need all the cars today, you guys have to share.." Jake said.
"K fine" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag and headed to the car.

Anthony followed and offered to drive but I was ignoring him. When we got there, I made sure to do completely different exercises than him. Then this guy approached me.

"Hey cutie, I'm Liam" he said
"Hey, I'm Kayla" I said.
" your squats are a bit off, mind if I help you"
"Yeah sure"

He grabbed my waist and stood behind me. After I did a couple squats I felt something hard keep hitting my butt, and when I turned around. I saw it was his dick growing. Ew what a perv. I looked over at Anthony for a second, and he looked so jealous. I wanted nothing to do with this asshole, I just wanted to make Anthony as jealous as possible.

Liam asked me for my number, and I gave it to him. I was never gonna text him lol. We hugged and then he left. Tony and I both finished our exercises and walked to the car. He insisted he drove this time. When we walked in he said...

"The fuck was that Kayla?" He yelled
"What are you talking about? You obviously don't like me, because you were banging another girl last night, so why can't I hang out with guys?" I said back
" Kayla stop it with that shit. I fucking care about you more than anyone in that house, more than Chance. I broke up with my girlfriend so I could be with you. If that doesn't show you that I love you, I don't know what will." He yelled
" ok I'll believe you once you let me check your texts" I smirked

He gave up his phone very hesitantly. I looked through some of them and I saw the texts between him and his girlfriend. He broke up with her for real. Then I looked through chances...

A: Chance every time I look at Kayla I get a boner.  I don't know how long I can last without keeping my hands off her.

C:  she's totally hot and into you, you guys will totally smash soon lol.

A: hope so, I really love that girl

I looked up at him and gave him his phone back. I smiled and then we made out for like five minutes. I stopped kissing him to get air.

" so I heard you're into kinky relationships, and I'm totally down. We can be bang buddies. That means whenever we feel that we need sex, we text eachother and we bang."  I said.

"Mmmmmmm Kay that sounds amazing. How bout we stay at a hotel tonight."?"
I nodded  and we drove off to the hotel. On the way there, he reached his hand over to me, and pulled up my shorts and began to finger me. It felt so good and then he hit my g spot and I moaned. This boy is talented....