Changes

Marco's POV

As Star and I left the bus we walked very close to each other, hooking our pinkies, She smiled and waved as her presence made her flood to the top of the popularity chain. Her smile was genuinr and she was doing the 'screwing in the lightbulb' wave. A few guys tried proposing to her but me being the overprotective friend that I am told them off by saying she had an arranged marriage with a prince some dimmension. He arrived at our lockers and took out a notebook. Star had known she was coming back so she had her schrdule for a while in advance while everyone else recieved it in the mail. "I've been studying up in Mewni so I don't fail senior year! I hope it all payed off" she giggled to her self as she xlosed her locker carrying two notebooks and a few pencils. I continuednl sorting out my locker when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend, Jackie Lynn Thomas. "Hey handsome" she giggled and gave me a peck on the lips as she grabbed my hands. With out taking her sparkling, sea foam green, eyes off me she asked me a question. "So who's she?" She nodded her head in my dirrection. "It's Star Butterfly Jackie" I watched as her smile slipped a bit. She turned her head and looked at Star. Yge smile crept back on her face but not with the same brightness it gave me. The smile was fake and dark. I knew Jackie didn't really like Star after she confessed to me and she hated it when ever I would bring things up like; I wonder how Star's doing? star and I used to do this a lot. My first actual dance with a girl was Star when I tried to save her from this creepy demon ball. When ever I mention her name her smile vanishes. We don't even star gaze anymore. I hadn't realized how awkward Star was feeling. "Oh hey Jackie what your homeroom?" "I get Ms.Fleming ugh that one hippy girl who constantly talks about the meaning of life and shit who do you have?" "Mrs.Skullnick again she actually pretty chill now"She grabbed my hands and closed her eyes. When she opened them they sparkled reflecting the suns light. "Will you walk me to class baby?" She pouted her bottom lip ever so slightly. I sighed in defeat. "Oh Star!" I turned to where she was but she had vanished. "Come on wild man" I cringed at hearing Jackie say that name. I felt our fingers intertwine. This didn't feel right. What are you talking about Marco! She is your girlfriend you hold hands everywhere you go whats the difference now!? Star. Star is the difference.

A/N: Wooooo another one in the can! If you get the musical reference in here leave a comment saying you found it. Heres a hint from where its from as my sign off. Dont do drugs and dont open a vain just simply freeze your brain. Keep yourself safe a message from the author. Byeeeeeeeeeeee.