Really

Cassie " What if they like confess to you?" And I look at her and laughed " Like they like someone like me they call me a sister." And she said " Wait do you like both of them?" I looked at her eyes wide opened and she said " YOU DO!" And I said " Calm down okay it is like I can't get them outta my head." And she said " Aww this is cute!!" And I playfully hit her and I said " But it is like I can't choose " And she said " Well okay so think about there flaws.." and I thought about it and I said...
The8- Always try's to show off
Jun-Is too cocky
That is all I can think of and she said " So who would you love a cocky man or a show off?"
The8's pov
So manager showed us our dorms and I am with Mingyu Vernon Jun S.coups and Jeonghan. And I got on my bunk and I could not sleep at the thought of Mae loving Jun more than me. So I stepped out into the living room and I called Mae she picked up.
Mae's pov
The8 called me I answered and Cassie beside me. I said " Hello " He said " Hey " And I said " Why did you call me at this hour?" He said " I can't sleep since I saw you I want to see you again......." I looked over at Cassie and she had her eyes wide open since he was on speaker. I said " I miss you " And he said " I miss your smile your eyes your hair your voice your l-" he stopped himself and I said " I miss your * Cassie looks shocked to death * Hugs personality and you to sum it up." And he said " So when might you visit?" And s Cassie mocked my voice and said " It is a surprise." And he said " Okay baby " I thought wait he called me baby and then Cassie said " Bye." And hung up on him I looked at her shocked and I said " He called me baby omg he might like me." And she said " Well Jun kissed you that one night They both like you."
The8's pov
OMG OMG OMG I called her baby I did and she hung up oh my big mistake I hate my life now. Now she knows I like her " * Hits his head lightly and whispers * Stupid stupid " I look and I see woozi sitting at the table. And then he looked at me and said " Girl drama?" And I said " I can't get her outta my head and I know I love her but the thing is dose she love me?" And he said " Sit down and talk about it " And I sat down and I said " I can't stop thinking about her." And then he said " Okay so we know you are in love and we know you called her baby." I said " You were there for that " And he said " Yeah but I have two questions.." I said " Ask away " And he said " A. Who was that girls friend number? And B. Why don't you ask her out? " I showed him my phone and gave him her number and I said " Because me as a idol and I am away from home I would not get to see her.." And he said " Makes since but what would you do if she came here?" He said " I will confess and then.... See if she could move here." And Woozi said " You are only 15 you can't even get a job yet." And he said " Well I don't know what I can do..." And then I sighed and I said " Wait she had her favorite cousin who lives here but how could she convince her mom to stay here."
Mae's pov
So Cassie do you think mom would come back now it is worrying me. Cassie " I think she should " There was a knock on the door and I opened it. And it was a officer and he took off his hat and said " Mae are you related to Charity Eve?" I said " Yes sir " He said those 6 words that made me break down " I am sorry for you loss." I was pouring tears and he said " Can you get out the house in tomorrow days and stay with someone?" And I said " Can I call a friend?" He said " Yes mam " I called Elizabeth and I said " S-sorry to bother you but can I live with you a while?" And she said " What happened? Why are you crying?" I said " M-mom died " And she said " I have three rooms here so yes you can." I said " I will be there tomorrow at 5:40 AM I will be with a friend." And Elizabeth said " She can stay here and Hatchi can live with us here." I said " T-thank you so much " She said " No problem I will always be here." And I said " Bye love you " And I said " Bye love you too." And officer said " Miss pack up all your items and I will drive you to? " The airport and I looked at Cassie and said " G-got your stuff ready?" She said " I need to grab my bags and I will help you." And then I ran to my room and was picking up stuff. And then I looked and I saw my moms necklace that gave her good luck. I put it on quickly and I grabbed my stuff and I got in the car.
Jun and The8 are asleep and Mae and Cassie are going to the airport
Cassie " Come here " And she hugs me and says " Everything will be okay I promise." And I looked at her and I said " Thanks Cas " She said " No problem kiddo " And I said " Okay thank you officer " he said " Green." And I said " Thanks big time I will go now bye " He said " You got tickets?" And Cassie showed him the tickets and he said " Well bye girls have a nice time in South Korea?" And I said " Yes and thanks." He drove off and we were in there and then I sat there and I looked at Hatchi in his case. I said " It is okay buddy aunt Elizabeth is nice and she will take care of you." And he gave me a paw. And then he gave Cassie a paw and then she said " Okay we gotta go pick him up." I picked up Hatchi and we got on the plane but they had to separate me and Hatchi. And I sat in my seat sad and She said " Do you know Korean?" And I start to speak it fluently and she said " Oh cool " ( Now all of them are speaking Korean )
Jun's pov
Come on we gotta go to practice and Minghao was still asleep. I pulled off his covers and then he woke up and I said " Change " And I walked out. And then he came out and he was ready I looked and food was done and then we ate and ran to the practice room. And I walked in there and the man was working us.
Mae's pov
I woke up and we were leaving to the airport and I grabbed my luggage and looked. I saw her I ran with my stuff and I jumped and hugged her. And I said " Elizabeth!!" And she said " Mae!!" And then I got off of her and I said " Elizabeth Cassie , Cassie Elizabeth." And they said hey and then Elizabeth said " Come on let's get in the car." And I was walking and she had Hatchi and we got in the car Cassie got front and I got back with Hatchi. And Elizabeth said " So how is Minghao and Junhui?" And I said " They are at PLEDIS and they got the part.... And they live here so.." And she said " That's good I miss those guys so much." And then we got to her house and I pointed across her house and said " Who lives there?" And she said " Some boys?" And I said " Oh okay " And then we got in and she said " So sweetheart how long will you stay?" And Cassie said " Only a week " And I frowned. And then Elizabeth said " Well when you come back home we will start the week off." And we both said " Come back?" And she said " Yeah don't you want to visit those boys?" And I said " Yeah Cassie does your uncle know we are here?" And she said " Let me call him." And I sat beside Elizabeth while Cassie was outside calling her uncle. And I said " So how is your love life like?" And she said " The dessert " And I laughed and she said " What about you?" And I said " Well...