#1 - Distraction.

Watching Justin get dressed is one of your favorite things to do. Especially when the sun had just risen and the sky is still a mixture of bright oranges, soft yellows and a swirl of pink runs through the two colors producing a beautiful painting. You were still naked underneath the white sheets, there are splotches of red and purple marks on your skin. The harshest of them all sit at the base of your throat and you run your index finger down it. It's still so sensitive that it makes you flinch and your thighs close on instinct at the memories that came flooding back.

You're still half asleep but you can make out Justin's frame in front of his dresser, a fluffly black towel wrapped around his hips and little drops of water cascading down his tattoo clad black disappearing down inside of the towel. You would've said good morning but when his towel dropped, the words got lodged in your throat and you decided to just admire the view.

Justin was one of the few guys who were actually blessed with an ass, you could actually grab onto it. You smile to yourself when you remember how you did just that last night when he was inside of you.

You'd needed him deeper and all you could do was grab onto it to help sate your needs.

Justin slips on a pair of white Calvin Kleins and uses the towel to rub away the rest of the water on his chest and dry his hair. His hair was very short since he just got a buzz cut. You loved it but you also loved when he would grow it out a little. You loved running your fingers across his scalp, it makes him sleepy and you love the soft moans he lets out. The simple fact that you're the one who causes him to produce such sounds boosts your ego.

Justin crosses the room still unaware that are you're awake now, watching him. He goes to your vanity and plucks a large bottle that looks to be your favorite lotion. It's your favorite scent, almond vanilla with a hint of lavender and sandalwood.

You look at him a little scandalized because you'd asked him if he'd been using it, since the last bottle didn't last as long as it did before. He laughed it off and said no.

That liar.

But it makes you smile when you see him slather it on and bring his hands up to his nose, inhaling the warm scent.

It's then you remember how much he loved the way you smell. Even last night while you two were underneath the sheets, as you rode him he'd brought you to his chest and held you close. Nose in your hair then running up the column of your shoulder and then his plump lips are on yours, the soft skin molding perfectly against yours making you whine in desperation. He made you crazy and he knew it. He really loved his affect on you, practically thrived on it and you were starting to think he was borderline obsessed with it.

Justin is grabbing a pair of grey sweatpants and slipping them on, the hem comes just under the waistband of the underwear and the harsh v cuts on his hips are visible. You switch positions, the move making you hiss in pain and you look up to see if he's heard but he's turned back towards his dresser unaware. You and Justin had gotten a little rough last night and you knew that walking today was going to be a bit of struggle but you didn't mind, you'd wanted it and Justin had been so sweet afterwards.

When you'd finished after that round, he'd kissed all along your cheeks, forehead, lips and whispering how "you were such a good girl" "you're so pretty when you cum" which is a little naughty to say in the moment but your lips had curved into a lazy smile at the compliment nonetheless, then he'd pull you onto his chest, where it's warm and safe.

You shake your head and look at him to see Justin pulling on a plain white t shirt and his back muscles flex as his arms drop down and and this time you let out a moan loud enough for him to hear.