#6 - One Last Time.

I groan out in frustration.

"Fuckkk" i mutter to myself.

"Should i open the door or should i just walk the fuck away. Does Y/N even want to see me, i mean-"

"Justin.."

I snap my head up to her voice. She opens the door fully, revealing the sweet rose scent of her room. God, i remember that scent all to well.

"It's late, what are you doing here?"

She sounded confused but her voice didn't sound annoyed at the fact someone would rudely show up at her door step at 1am.

"I wanted to see you." I say, instantly regretting it as i sounded like a fucking creep.

Who says that?! I mentally face palm myself.

She giggles. "yea come in then."

I think she knew what I came here for, i mean what else would you want when you show up at a girls apartment at 1 in the morning. I knew this was bad and that i should control myself but I would go even fucking crazier than i was now if i didn't see her a minute longer. I quickly grip her curved waist, dipping underneath her shirt. I feel her soft skin. She wraps her arms around my neck, giggling cutely in my ear.

"Justin."

"mhmm," i say as I reach my hands up further up her back.

"Why hadn't you called or texted me in the past week?"

"I was busy," I mutter.

That was a bit fat lie. I was actually busy from trying to ignore you.

"Well, I've missed you," She whined out, caressing my neck with her soft fingers.

She pulls away from my neck. She stares at me with those gorgeous eyes. She flashes me a small smile before clashing her soft lips onto mine. I feel the her lips. I feel myself getting lured back into her arms again. I work my mouth with hers. She tugs at my hair softly. I feel myself unable to control myself any longer as I feel her smaller body against mine. I could feel her nipples through her shirt against my chest. I grab her by the waist and chuck her down onto her bed. She had officially ruined me the first time i saw her, today was not going to be any different. She quickly removes her large t-shirt off her body, revealing her bare upper body.

"Fuck" i mutter, feeling my member harden at the sight.

I had seen her body many times but i guess being one week away from her really did take a toll on me. I stand there, looking down at the fucking goddess below me, sprawled out on the bed, all ready for me, how could i fucking decline that. I lunge at her like a lion to its prey, kissing her stomach.

"t-hatt tickles!"

god her laugh sounded like music to my ears. She did not know how much i missed her and I was about to show her this was not all fun and games. I lean down to her heat, only covered by her flimsy panties. I could already imagine how sweet she would taste. I lick my lips. I spread her legs with my hands, forcing her legs apart. I grip on her thighs. She looks down at my every move. I place my tongue along her covered heat, feeling her clit through the fabric. She bites down at her lips, that action making my shaft twitch in my jeans. I was suppose to tease her but this was toruting myself more than i had expected. I feel myself start to sweat as i continue to mouth her over her panties. I could get off easily by just staring at her facials, god she was sexy. I pull away from her, just for a second as I tug my white t-shirt over my head, leaving me in my ripped knee jeans that was now tight and rescriting, especially at my crotch area.