#5 - Birthday Wishes.

"Y/N!" I call out for her as I sit against the headboard waiting for her to come out of the bathroom and show me her 'costume' already. It was my birthday today and she insisted she'll give me a surprise tonight. She pops her head out slightly from the door, smiling at me. She suddenly jumps out with her hands in the air.

"Ta-Da" she says, grinning.

"So sexy," I mutter, my mind not comprehending anything else but the angel standing in front of me.

My eyes scan her from bottom to top, not believing how amazing she looked and at the fact that she was all mine.

She raises her hands to cover her face and shakes her head rapidly, "this is so embarrassing."

"Come here," I say, extending both of my arms out, signalling for her to come. She drops her hands to her side and stares at me, slightly blushing.

"I hate you," she whines as she crawls up the end of bed and begins to look at me with those seductive eyes. I glance down at her chest for second, wanting nothing but to rip the tiny black outfit off her body already. She didn't know how incredibly sexy and cute she was, she drove me insane at everything little thing she does.

Not being able to keep my hands longer, I impatiently lunge myself at her body, like a lion darting at its prey. I hug her tiny body and flip her underneath me. I stare at her face. I notice the way her hair flew into a large mess, the way her face looked so amazingly perfect or the way her eyes made me fall in love with her every time I look into then was so crazy to even comprehend into words.

I begin to graze down at her, my eyes traveling all over her body and up to her gorgeous face. She smiles at me. I stare at her lips, so amazingly kissable, making me want to bite down on it so hard until it bleeds. I shake my thoughts out of head as I rewind back to pleasuring Y/N.

As quick as a bullet, I quickly begin to kiss down on her neck, sucking her delicate skin. I slowly make my way to her chest. I slowly pull her lacey black bra down, exposing her perfect shoulders. Literally every bit of her body was breathtakingly beautiful. I continue to slowly pull it further, now revealing her perky mounds. I lower my head until it was levelled with her chest. I take her left nipple between my lips and gently bite down on it, poking it with my tongue. I gaze up in her direction, not wanting to miss her reaction. Her bottom lip is harshly taken between her teeth, her eyes shut completely, hands gripping the white bed sheets tightly and her heart beating rapidly against my head.

"Mhmm," I mutter purposely against her, lips still teasing her erect nubs. The vibrations of my voice, startle her, causing her to let out a muffled whine. Although it was suppose to be my birthday, seeing Y/N struggle against my touch was more pleasurable than anything else. After a few minutes of teasing, i decide to bring it up a notch and leave her breasts and begin to kiss down her stomach. I look up to her face and sees her eyes staring back at mine, following my every move. Loving her attention on me, it makes me eager to please her even more.

Soon, my face is levelled with her lower body. I lean down and peck both of her thighs lightly, purposely avoiding her area. I could feel her eyes sending daggers at me, wanting nothing but to get her way. I gently kiss her through the black lace, feeling her dampness agasint my lips.

"Ugh," she sighs as her legs quickly wraps them around me neck, holding me into a headlock position. I smirk at her impatient actions. I grip the back of her thighs gently and look up to her, not giving her what she wants just yet.

"Tell me baby," I begin to say, blowing my hot breath against her core as I speak, "What do you want?"

"Justi-n," she whines out my name, her voice sounding out of breath. I grin mechanically but still continue to tease her to the max by ignoring her whine and kissing the inside of her thighs instead, avoiding the spot where she needed me the most. Loving the control I had over body, I grip her thighs a bit tighter and asks her the same question, forcing an answer out of her sweet mouth. She doesn't reply, biting on her bottom lip harshly. So I retract my mouth away from her all at once, testing her next move.

"Please Justin," she instantly breathes out, "fuck me."

Happy with the response i wanted to hear, I begin to pull her panties down and slide them down her legs with my fingers. I look up to see her, her expression looking so dazed and hot, making wanting to stop this game and fuck her continuously with her moaning out my name continuously. I begin to slowly pull her legs apart, to open them to my hungry eyes. I grip the inside of her thighs, slowly separating them. I can feel her hesitation as she keeps her legs still, not cooperating with me.

"Don't be shy, baby." I say in a warming tone, hoping she would listen to me. "Open your legs for me Y/N."

I look up to her face. She looks nervous and shy, her eyes slanting down with an worried expression. I lower my head down between her legs, keeping eye contact as i do and slowly began to blow my warm breath against her delicous core. She stares down at me, focusing on the every move. I stick my tongue out, licking her with the tip of my tongue. She bites down on her bottom him harshly, instantly closing her eyes. I slowly lick her up, tasting her sweet juices on my tastebuds as I slowly began to separate her legs for me once more. Her core was so delicious, making me want to taste every bit of her, wanting me to eat her up everyday just for my own pleasure.

"That's it baby girl," I groan, watching her squirm under my touch. Her facials are so intense and sexy, making me want to cum instantly. I reach down with my left hand and pull down my grey sweat pants, along with my boxers in one swift motion. The strain of the material isn't present anymore, making me groan in satisfaction. I look between her luscious core, wet and ready for me and my aching stiff member, begging for attention. I struggle to hold my my need for her as i began to glide my hands along my shaft. I felt so turned on, precum started to be visible as it began to appear at my tip. Without thinking, I slam into her core, taking not only her by surprise but myself as well. I was so ready for her I couldn't hold back a second longer. I feel relief as I feel her warm tight muscle around me, sending me off into paradise.

"So fucking good," I breath out breathlessly, the pleasure sucking my breath out of my lunges. I open my eyes to find Y/N staring right back at me. She smiles teasingly, "Justin," she laughs. "I didn't know you needed me that much," she giggles as she continues to laugh at my neediness.

I start to feel anger bubble up into me as she still hasn't stopped. "Keep these above your head," I deeply growl at her, still slightly embarrassed at my actions, I narrow my eyes at her, warning her further. I keep her arms above her head in a tight hold, gripping me harshly with my left hand.

"You're hurting me," she whines softly. I ignore her pleas as I violently slam my stiff hard length into her, sterching her tight core instantly. The feeling of her tight walls rubbing against me was more to make myself let go but I hold tight onto my orgasm, wanting to bring Y/N closer first. I take my bottom lip between my teeth, holding in my desperate groans needing to be released as I continue to move myself inside of Y/N as quick as I could. Her presence made me feel weak and made me fall apart instantly, now it was me begging for her instead. I watch down at her, her eyes shut tightly, her pink lips slightly open with nothing but heavy breathing to be heard. She looks so sexy yet so vulnerable. I love seeing her like this, it made me proud to see her squirming under my body and i wanted to keep seeing her like this, like a video on replay.

I let her arms free as I reach out with my fingers and began to rub her erect nubs, wanting to bring her closer to the edge. Her voice begins to shake in pleasure as begins to let out heavy pants.

"Oh my go-d," she barely lets out, her voice sounds so erotic and sweet, singing sensationally to my ears.

I start to feel the intense heat as i felt sweat rising against my forehead, back and chest.

I could suddenly feel my orgasm approaching earlier than I thought, I glance at Y/N to see her eyes shut closed, her hands grabbing the white linen sheets, tugging on dear life. She begins to shake her body. Her core begins to pulse my member, making me feel out of this world as she lets go, her juice leaking out of her core and down the insides of her thighs. I close my eyes tightly at the sight, so eortic as it plays in my head again. The feeling of her muscles, squeezing my shaft tightly, so wet and amazing, makes myself let go. I start to enter her sloppily as my pace become unsteady. I pull out of her. I open my eyes to see her face sweaty and hair wild like she just woke up. She looked so sexy as she lays there with large eyes gleaming back into mine.

"I love you," I say seriously.

She smiles slyly at me, "Happy birthday," she cheers before leaving her head off the pillow and pecking my lips.