Chapter 9: Hope

^^In The Kingdom of Corona^^

Anna and Kristoff sat in solemn silence as they ate breakfast. They had been Corona for eight days, every second of it worrying. For Arrendelle, themselves, and Elsa. They hadn't heard from her since the day they left Arrendelle. Anna was constantly pacing,worrying about her sister. Kristoff would try to calm her down, but it was useless. They had just finished eating when the King and Queen walked in, Rapunzel and Eugene in their wake.

"The carriages are ready to take you to the safe house." The King said, the couple nodded and stood up. Anna bid her family good bye and they departed the castle. They climbed in the carriage and silently watched the castle get smaller they made their way deeper into the forest.

^^Some Time Later^^

Anna had fallen asleep by the time they made it to the safe house, Kristoff gently shook her awake and they exited the carriage. The building was tall, very tall, got lost in the clouds. Anna squinted as she admired the monstrosity, Kristoff looked at it in awe.

One of the guards cleared his throat, Anna and Kristoff turned to him.

"You two will be staying in the room as the top." Anna's jaw dropped to the ground.

"The very top?" She asked,paying she was wrong. And thought she would die then and there when he replied.

"Yes, your majesty. You'll have to take the stairs, there's no other way up for security measures." Kristoff let out a loud groan and Anna leaned on him.

"Well," Kristoff said bitterly. "Better get climbing." And with that he grabbed his bag, slung overhis shoulder and walked inside the building. Anna followed suit. The guards grabbed their luggage and followed the Prince and princess, marveling that they didn't complain or demand them find an easier way, as was expected. There lots of stairs, and needles to say, it took a long time top get to the top.

^^On Her Ship^^

Elsa stood by the side rail of the ship and stared at the moon's reflection on the water. She had another nightmare and didn't want to go back sleep, so she came up here to get some fresh air. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the wind on her face. She thought of Jack, and all he did to make her feel better after having a nightmare. She thought off how he always looked at her with a loving smile. She was about to go back to their room when a pair off cold arms wrap around her waist and Jacks head rest on her left shoulder.

"What are you doing out here?" Here mumbled against her neck, Elsa sighed and leaned her head on his, placing her hands over his cold ones.

"Couldn't sleep." She said. Jack sighed.

"More bad dreams?" Elsa nodded, Jack turned her around so she was facing him, he put a finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was looking him in the eye.

"They're just dreams, Elsa. Nothing more than bad thoughts invading your sweet head. Ignore them, treat them like the insignificant thing they are." Elsa looked away.

"Burr Jack, they feel so real. Like it's actually happening. And every night they get worse, more of the people I love get hurt, and its always my fault. Always..." She trailed off sadly, the tears building in her eyes threatening to spill over. Jack pulled her to his chest and she couldn't stand it, she let the tears flow. They soaked Jacks shirt, but he didn't mind. He stroked her hair gently, trying but not knowing how to comfort her.

Jack decided was now or never, he mustered up all of his courage and said, "Elsa," she looked up at him. "I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I will always love you. For as long as I live." Elsa was surprised. Jack had told her he loved her on several occasions, but hehad never sounded this sincere about it.

"I love you too, Jack." She replied with a small smile, Jack smiled as well. They stared into each other's eyes, Elsa wrapped her arms around Jacks neck and he ttightened his hold on her waist. Jack began to slowly lean in, Elsa did the same. They paused when they were centimeters apart, both of them savoring the moment, until Jack couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes and closed the gap between them. Without a moments hesitation, Elsa did the same. The kiss was soft and sweet, both off them poured their passion and love for each other in it. After a while,they broke apart. They gazed into each other's eyes. They stood in that position for a few seconds when they both suddenly got a feeling of need for each other. Jack cupped Elsa face in his hands and pulled her face to his. Their lips connected in a passionate kiss. Like the last one, they poured all of their love into it. But unlike the last one, this one was filed with a burning passion, it rapidly quickened in pace. Neither wanted to let go of each other. Jack moved his hands to Elsas waist, pulling her as close to him as he could mangage.

They stood there longer than they thought, both enjoying the kiss very much. The only reason they broke apart was that they couldn't holds their breath any more. They pulled apart, both breathing hard trying to catch their breath.

Elsa rested her head on Jacks chest and stared at the rising Sun. Jack sighed and rested his head on Elsas.

"Everything will be alright, my love." Jack whispered.

'Maybe he's right.' Elsa thought. They watched the sun rise, not leaving their comfortable position until a guards suggested they go back to bed.

They layed in their bed and fell into a dreamless slumber. Even Elsa. Jack gave her hope, the hope she needed to overcome the fear building inside her. Jack was her guardian.

^^^^

Hey guys! Sorry I hadn't updated in a while, I've been a bit busy.

Soo... AHHHHH! Jelsa moments!!!!! And don't you feel bad for Kristanna, having to climb all those stairs? I certainly do. So did you like it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments!!!

*Free Cake To All!!*

Please excuse any typos, for a new phone for my b-day and I'm still getting used to the keyboard! :)