Chapter Five

~ Carnival, Water And Make Up.

Natalie's Point Of View

After we had spent quite sometime just on the beach swimming, playing games and getting to know each other we all started to get a little bit bored so we decided to go back to our camps. As we were walking back I was walking along side Ben who's hand kept brushing over mine every few seconds. It made me really nervous but I didn't want to move my hand so they wouldn't touch. We all walked to the bathroom block and then headed inside.

I walked inside the bathroom and saw Lizzie and Charlie sitting down waiting for a shower since there was only four and they were all full. "Natalie Ben must like you considering he walked you all the way to the door of the bathroom" Lizzie said laughing.

"No, we were chatting" I said. Taking a seat next to her.

"Well remember when he had said something and we all couldn't stop laughing" Lizzie explained.

"Yeah?" I questioned

"Well as soon as you placed your head on his shoulder he had the most biggest grin on his face he kind of looked like the cat from 'Alice In Wonderland' it was cute" she said

"Well he could've just thought it was funny" She shook her head

"You don't get it, look if he kisses you in the next 24 hours I will be saying I told you so" she sounds oddly confident. I saw a lady walk out of the shower and Lizzie let me go in so I walked in the stall and shut the door.

Once I was finished showering I put a thin grey jumper with a pair of blue jeans with my black converse on and walked out of the bathrooms to be face to face with Ben walking out of the boys toilet "Hey Nat" he said. He was wearing a pair on black skinny jeans and he was shirtless with his hair all ruffled like he had just dried it with a towel.

"What's up?" I replied staring at him. He just looked really good.

"Later Thomas, Jared and I are going to the carnival want to come?" he asked running his fingers through his hair. Holy crap, I feel weak at the knees.

"Sure" I said smiling he smiled back. This is exciting.

"Oh and tell Lizzie and Charlie" I nodded and walked back to my camp and so did he. Maybe something might happen tonight, or maybe he might go for Charlie. 

***

About 30 minutes later Lizzie and Charlie came back in the tent and I was just writing in my diary they had both gotten change out of those clothes they were wearing earlier and were now wearing different outfits.

"We are going to the carnival later with Ben, Jared and Thomas" I said they both grinned.

"Who planned this?" Lizzie asked with the biggest grin ever. Part of me wants her to be right because i wouldnt mind kissing him but a part of me feels like he shouldnt because of Charlie.

"Uhm I don't know but Ben asked me before if we wanted to go" I said.

"Awe" Charlie said urgh faker.

"Why are you guys acting weird?" with that note I shut my diary and walked out of the tent to see what my mum was doing "What are you doing mum?" I said walking into main tent.

"Cooking dinner" she said and I could smell the smell of pasta sauce yummy.

"Smells good" I said.

"So what are you and the girls doing later" she asked smiling.

"Well the girls and I were planning on going to the carnival with a couple other people, if that's okay with you of course?" I said asking for permission.