Chapter Nineteen

~More Cousins, Dreams and Reality 

Natalie's point of view 

After spending hours of non stop talking with everyone in Jared's tent it was 2:30am and I think it's time we all go to bed. "I'm going to bed" Ben shouted bloody hell is he drunk or something "Ben shut the fudge up everyone's sleeping" I yelled at him laughing "oh right sorry" he started whispering "I'm going to bed" everyone agreed and lizzie and I got up from our chairs and walked back to our tent. I felt an arm go around my shoulders "who said you could come?" I said knowing who it was "I did" he said laughing I noticed that jared was hooked to lizzies side looks like they are both coming to sleep with us. We all crawled into my tent jared and lizzie went into her part of the tent while Ben laid on my bed and I sat on it. I took off my hoodie because I knew it would make me really hot in the night. I felt Ben sit up and start kissing my shoulders I turned to face him and he brought his face closer to mine and kissed his lips he kissed back instantly. After making out for about two minutes we laid down and fell asleep. 

*Dream* 

I was walking back from the toilets and I saw Ben, Tom, jared, lizzie, Chris and Charlie? Sitting on the table outside the toilets they were all talking and I sat down next to Tom while I was watching Charlie flirt with Ben and to be honest I couldn't care less. After watching them for about five minutes I started flirting with Tom "two can play at this game cow" I said in Tom ear. We were flirting non stop when I looked over and Ben and he just laughed "what's so funny?" I said to Ben "oh nothing" he starting laughing hysterically. Then Charlie pulled Ben by the hand an pulled him away from all of us. 

"Are you okay with this?" Jared asked "if he really loved me he would know that something is wrong" I said quoting his exact words. 

Then I woke up. And started laughing what the heck is wrong with me. I picked up my phone it was twelve o'clock and everyone else was still sleeping I sat up and pulled out some clothes from my suitcase even some shoes and put them into a bag "Natalie where are you going?" Lizzie asked rubbing her eyes "I really need a shower wanna come" she nodded and started preparing clothes. "What about the boys?" She asked they were both sleeping peacefully "leave them to sleep" I said and we both crawled out of the tent and walked to the bathrooms. As we walked into the bathroom I saw my mum washing her hands "oh hello girls how did you sleep?" She said kissing my cheek "uhm fairly well" I said "good" lizzie said "Bens in you tent isn't he" damn she can see right through me I nodded "and jared" lizzie added we both laughed "well just make sure your father doesn't see him" she said "oh and I have been trying to convince him to let you and Ben date" "thank you" I said hugging her "alright I'll see you girls later"

she said walking out of the bathroom. I first went to the toilet then I went to have a shower. Once I was done showering I got in some light blue ripped jean shorts, a light pink bralet top with some black block heel boots with studs and then hopped out of the shower I didn't put my shoes on yet but I did put my flip flops back on and I walked over to the sink area and started drying my hair because that's where the power points are after drying my hair I curled it and loosened the curls by brushing my fingers through my hair. "Ooh don't we look sexy" lizzie said walking over to me i looked over at her she was wearing a aztec designed cropped t shirt, a black skirt and black block heel boots "so you do" I applied some bubblegum pink lip stick and the same colour lip gloss then I walked back over to the seats outside the showers I sat down pulling my shoes out of my bag and sliding them on. I waited for lizzie to finish with her makeup and hair then she walked over putting her suede boots on. you see me and liz have the same obsession of block heel suede boots we love them. I looked at her wrist she was wearing the best friend bracelet she bought me go my sixteenth birthday. I had best and she had friends. "Ready to go?" I asked she nodded and we both stood up and walked out of the bathroom I looked a head of us and I saw Ben and jared walking I saw Ben nudge jared and they both looked at us we walked over to them "your so gorgeous" Ben said checking me out "thank you" I said kissing him and he kissed back with his hands travelling down to my bum squeezing it. We let go and I walked into my tent with lizzie following me.