Chapter 10.

ale's pov
so today im filming a video with Weston for my YouTube channel and it was a "cooking with wale"
wale is my ship name with wes

"hey guys! it's ale and today im here with ..."
"WESTON KOURY"
"howdy partners"
"so today we're gonna be filming a cooking with wale, and I'm kind of scared because I mean, Weston isn't that great of a cook"
"i made you pasta once"
"he made me pasta, then I ordered a pizza"
"fair enough"

*skips to end of video*

so.. we tried making brownies, i dropped & broke 2 eggs, i spilled cooking oil onto weston, he put brownie mix in my hair, we finally mixed it all together and then, i spilled half the brownie batter onto the floor. while we were waiting for the brownies to cook we got into a food fight . we burned the brownies, what the fuck.

"well guys I hope you enjoyed us failing at making brownies, now we're going to go buy some at the store....after we shower."
"anyways, i hope you enjoyed like and subscribe maybe comment too whatever ya wanna do, by the way... IM GOING ON TOUR! weston will be there, mario, cat, ari, ariel and so many more! we're going around the United States and Canada so go get your tickets now! I love you guys and I'll see you in the next! Bye!"

now cleanup time.

*skip to the day they're leaving for tour*
so, today we leave for tour and im so excited, our first stop is San Diego, California with a 2 day show.
It was now 3:30 am and we were heading to the airport for our 6 am flight
i went and put on my outfit
outfit:

It was now 3:30 am and we were heading to the airport for our 6 am flight i went and put on my outfit outfit:

i was dead tired, but so excited for tour. what could possibly go wrong ?

*skip flight*
i got off the flight and was so excited! everyone else was here. i spotted my closest friend i had made in that groupchat and i ran up and hugged him so tight

"ale im so happy im finally meeting you"
"me too, mark"
we stayed there for atleast 5 minutes, it was perfect.
it was time to meet everyone else
i walked up to loren and gave her a huge hug
"ale im so happy we're meeting! how have you been?"
"better than anything, you?"
"amazing.. we're gonna be amazing friends ale, I know it"
loren is so nice and pretty, i really do hope we get along.
i said hi to sophia
"SOPHIA BELLA BIRLEM MY BABY!!"
she ran up to me and jumped into my arms
"AlEJANDRA MARIA SELMAN"
"this tour is going to be so amazing!!"
i saw a girl I didn't know so I went up to her and introduced myself
"hi! i don't believe we know eachother, what's your name?"
"oh, im jess the photographer!"
"well hello Jess! im ale, Marios sister"
"oh gosh, I'm so glad theirs girls I'm so used to being around boys"
"don't worry, you'll have plenty of girl talk" i gave her a tiny hug and said hi to everyone else

here begins an amazing tour