Chapter 14.

ale's pov
"are you seriously asking me to fucking leave? how do I get home?"

"we bought you a plane ticket."

"why do I have to leave?"

"we already explained that. now pack and we ordered you an uber. get home safely, miss farwell"

i guess they just kicked jenna off

i was on my way to bryce's room since we were all gonna hang out there

i walked in and told them the news

"guys, they just kicked jenna off and she's throwing a fit"

"she deserves it" weston said, picking up his can of soda

zach nodded in agreement, "none of us like her anyways, she's so rude and she's A MEANIEEE"

i laughed and sat down, we were all sitting down laughing when suddenly the door burst opened, standing there was an angry, Jenna Farwell.

"you guys will PAY for getting me kicked off of this tour! YOU HEAR ME? PAY!"

"yo get the fuck out of my room before we call security." Bryce said while standing up

"watch your backs social stars, it could be any one of you... at any time."

with that, she smirked and did this weird laugh, and walked off

it was creepy but none of us thought anything of it.

we all went to bed

i was awoken the next morning by screaming

"what the fuck guys?"

"ale, its jenna. she went on social media and made up this crazy story and everyone's hating on us oh my gosh what do we do" said a panicking mario

"what did she post?"

he showed me her Instagram post

29,278 likes basicjennafarwell hey kiddos! so storytime :)) you know your ever so loved participants of digi? you don't know them like i do babygurls! they're the fakest bitches i know ;) they got me kicked off digi! how wonderful, not fucking rea...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

29,278 likes
basicjennafarwell hey kiddos! so storytime :)) you know your ever so loved participants of digi? you don't know them like i do babygurls! they're the fakest bitches i know ;) they got me kicked off digi! how wonderful, not fucking really! so, let's expose them shall we? they were always super rude, and so messy! underage drinking 👀 wonder who that could be... loren gray? luna blaise? joey birlem? mario selman? EVERYONE ON TOUR? under aged ass bitches, except one. their photographer, Jess! don't you know buying minors alcohol can get you in SO much trouble, baby girl? you will soon. mikey having an affair with Ale?? 14 & 18? don't you know sex with a minor is illegal mikey? daniel are you cheating on cat? ☕️ such a shame, you two were cute together. weston, wanna tell them about the nudes you sent me? white people= tinyyy ☕️ bryce hall hooked up with a supporter last night, don't you ladies all wish it was you? i know ale does. i could go on... but next time when you get busted for under aged drinking, i won't be there for you to blame it on. good luck, bitches.

comments
username: you're a liar
username: wow their so fucked up im selling my tickets
joeybirlem: you're such a liar
loren: what the fuck jenna, delete this. none of it is true.
mikeybarone: im not having an affair with ale what the hell, delete this.
marioselman: that's not the real reason you were kicked off and we all know it, you know it too.
aleselman: you're really a bitch, none of this is true. not a single bit. delete this.

Jenna's pov
now these bitches know not to mess with me, it's not over. im just getting started.