Magic Moment (part one).

Warning: this is about to get intensely sexual!
.   .   .
Grace and Frankie had basically wrestled their way up the stair case, their legs and arms intertwining as they vigorously locked lips, slinging their clothes all over the place. They almost fell once, laughing it off as they eventually made their way into Grace's bedroom and onto her bed. This time, Grace was underneath Frankie, the silken sheets ruffling around her skin that was equally as soft and smooth. Frankie's hand tenderly stroked through Grace's blonde hair, her lips leaving a trail down the length of her long neck. As Grace's eyes fluttered, she emitted a weak moan, lifting her hips to slowly rub against Frankie's. "Frankie... how did you know that neck kisses were my weakness?" Frankie just smiled, Grace pressing her hands against her rather round breasts. She had never touched anyone else's breasts. She didn't realize how pleasurable it would be to put her hands on something so plump and soft. "I didn't... but I've always loved looking at it. It's slender and smooth. Mm, and it smells so nice. Just like I knew it would." Sinking her teeth into Grace's flesh, Grace groaned out, running her hands down to slowly rake against Frankie's inner thighs. They were soft, much like the petals of a rose, and she knew that her womanhood would feel just as warm and soft, but much more sensitive. "Frankie..." Grace gazed lovingly at Frankie with her lustful blue eyes, still tenderly petting at the edge of Frankie's panties. "Can I touch it?.." Grace was bashful, more than she thought she would be. She had never made love to a woman before, and she definitely never imagined that she would be doing it with Frankie. But she was so glad, thankful that she was able to fully love someone again. "Grace, of course, Baby. Just slowly." She cooed out, pressing a slow, sensual kiss against Grace's pink lips. She suckled against her lower lip, then her tongue, all while Grace ran her fingertips into Frankie's panties to tenderly rub against her pussy lips. She felt Frankie quiver against her hand, which caused her to smile, breaking their passionate kiss. "Mm, Grace... your hands are so much softer than Jacob's..." Grace slowly lapped against Frankie's earlobe, slowly rubbing her wet clit in circular motions as she started to whisper. "You like that, hm? What else do you like?"
.   .   . To be continued.
Sorry guys, this is really short, but I'm just trying it out. I've never really written like this on this app, so tell me how you like it. I'll write more very soon if it's well-liked!