Magic Moment (part two).

.   .   .
"Mm, Grace... your hands are so much softer than Jacob's..." Grace slowly lapped against Frankie's earlobe, slowly rubbing her wet clit in circular motions as she started to whisper. "You like that, hm? What else do you like?" Frankie shivered, her eyes remaining closed as she basically froze, sitting on top of Grace with a look of utter enjoyment and pleasure on her expression. She slowly moved away, however, leading Grace to jump on top of her, not wanting this heated moment to end. She knew Frankie was just as nervous as she was. "Frankie... look... I know this is strange for you. It's weird for me too, but... mm... I can't seem to help myself. This flirtatious mumbling has gone on long enough." After mumbling those words into Frankie's ear, she ran her fingers through her long brown hair, admiring the silver streaks that seemed to shimmer in the faint moonlight. Grace's lips danced across the other female's abdomen, her hands maneuvering up to tenderly stroke at her breasts, which were very soft, almost like the baby-blue sheets they were lying on. Her tongue flickered all around her soft skin, tasting whatever she could before she finally got to do what she had been yearning for. Eventually, she had her face between her thighs, her long tongue gently teasing Frankie by running along the edge of her glistening, pink womanhood. She kissed her inner thighs several times, her blue eyes fluttering closed as she heard the sound of Frankie's sweet moans. They were like music to her ears, prettier than any song she had ever heard. "Just relax, Frankie... you deserve a break. We need to release some of this tension, yes?" She purred in the velvety tone, slowly rolling her tongue against Frankie's clit before emitting a soft groan. "You taste so good. Sweeter than I thought you would..." She winked, and Frankie just smiled, sleepily, as if she were in a trance. Which she was. Grace had such hypnotic eyes, they would leave anybody feeling hot and bothered. Rather dizzy. "Grace... ahh, o-oh. I don't know how long I can handle t-this..." She shakily moaned as her slender fingers got all tangled up in Grace's soft locks. Little did Frankie know, Grace loved hair-pulling. She had many turn-ons and preferences that Robert never knew about. Her past sex life was incredibly boring, especially in the last twenty years. But Frankie ignited her flame again, and she was starting to feel wild. Almost animalistic. Darting her lengthy, soft tongue inside of Frankie, she slowly rubbed her thumb along the edge of Frankie's clit, feeling as her sensitive area began to quiver against her, oozing out a pleasant surprise. The sounds you could hear coming from the two of them were orgasmic. "Frankie, you don't even need lube." She smirked, feeling rather confident in herself for being able to make Frankie's body react in such a way. "Well, I, hm. Mm... Grace..." Grace slowly lifted her head from between Frankie's thighs, obviously utterly twitterpated, or, in other words, madly in love. "Yes, Darling?" Frankie was panting, her chest heaving as some sweat rolled down her forehead. "Did I ever tell you that I make dildos?"
.   .   .
To be continued. I don't wanna write a HUGE part and rush everything. It's better to spread moments like this out and make them last. ;) Anyways, hope you enjoyed Part Two, loves. There's plenty more to come.