Positive

Y/n stood in the bathroom, speechless. She took 3 different test, all different brands. She couldn't believe that they had all came back positive.

Since she was 17 she was trying to get pregnant, Algee wanted a baby so bad and she always felt as if it was her fault she was unable to give him that.

"Baby!" She heard him call from the living room.

He had just gotten home from set and she thought that now would be perfect.

She had been planning for this since the day he said he wanted children. She had some t-shirts made in his size, wrapped in gift boxes and stored at the top of the closet.

Algee wasn't lazy, but he didn't tend to move things around before asking where they were. She knew she could get away with simply hiding the boxes under some old clothes since he wouldn't move them.

"Babe, come upstairs". Y/n said as she laid the boxes out one by one on the bed.

"Baby girl what's all of this?" He asked kissing her on the cheek.

"I got you some gifts..open them up".

He ran over to the bed clapping his hands like a little boy on Christmas.

"I love gifts" He said cheesing, while ripping the wrapping paper off.

He held up the first T-Shirt and read it aloud.

"Your mommy is a grandma......Oh my God". He said putting his hand over his mouth.

"Dang you figured it out already?".  She asked slightly disappointed.

"OH MY GOD MY SISTER PREGNANT! JESUS NO! SHE SO YOUNG!".

"Fool, no. Open the next one".

He tore into the second gift and read it that shirt aloud.

"1 + 1 = 3.  You + Me & A Baby!".

He stared for a while. "I don't get it".

"Ugh, open the next one".

The final gift was open, y/n thought to herself he for sure had to get it from this, it was plain and simple.

"You're gonna be a daddy". He read. "According to the ladies I'm already daddy" He said licking his lips.

"Oh my God, Algee do you really NOT know?".

"Nah".

"IM PREGNANT!".

His eyes lit up.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this..you should've just gotten a shirt that said 'Im pregnant'"

"Don't be a bitch, Algee".

"Baby I so exited". He said as his eyes started to water.

"Babe, are you crying?".

"I mean...yeah like.. I can't believe I'M going to be a daddy. Like ME. I don't even know if I'm ready".

"Well baby I don't know either. But it's an experience we get to have together".

"Yeah you right. We should celebrate".

"Where you wanna go?".

"I was thinking we could stay in the house, right here....in the bed".

He laid back and pulled y/n on top of him.

He kissed her on the neck and was slowly taking off her shirt.

"Wait babe". He said, stopping.

"Won't I stab the baby in the head?".

Y/n rolled off of him, and started looking for something decent to wear in the closet.

"What you doing?".

"We going out to eat, cause you just fucked up the whole mood".

"You the one that said you be feeling me in your stomach, I'm just taking precaution". He said as he picked up the phone to make reservations.

•••

That was all corny and cheesy I know but I haven't done imagines in a while.

Matter of fact that last imagine I did was about Justin Bieber in 2011 so excuse how boring this was but they'll get better 😘😘

Vote, comment and add this to your library 😗😗

Sorry for typos and what not. I proofread but blah blah blah.

•••

I added this here cause I wanted to 😃...🍿