Promotion

"You got this girl, don't worry about it. You're the only one that deserves this". My friend said as she fixed the collar on my suit.

"Suits make me uncomfortable, isn't this a guy thing?".

She rolled her eyes, and scoffed.

"No? Who said that? Some of the most powerful women wear suits, turn so I can fix the seam".

I turned at her request and looked myself over in the mirror.

"You really think I'll get it?". I said.

"Stop asking the same questions, have faith, turn".

I turned again at request.

"5 minutes, Ms y/ln". One of the floor supports stuck her head in and said.

I couldn't believe I was actually 1 of the 3 people being interviewed for Vice President of the company, I had only been working here for about a year, if that long, but Mr. Smith insisted that I was a great candidate for the position.

"Good luck, babygirl. I'll be right outside his office at my desk".

She gave me a hug from behind and turned to go back to her desk.

I flattened the small wrinkles on my suit and walked out of the door.

I took a seat outside of his office, and waited for the second candidate to come out.

He had done one interview earlier this morning, and he is doing the second one currently, he specifically requested that I go last. Probably because he didn't have a lot of questions to ask me, I haven't been here long.

The other guy, walked out the office and rolled his eyes at me.

Either he sees me as that much competition, or he didn't get the job.

"Ms Y/ln". I heard his voice call.

I took a deep breath, and looked over to my friend, Cassie, who shot my two thumbs up, and a smile.

When I walked in the office, I felt a pit form in my stomach. I was so incredibly nervous.

He removed his glasses and laid them on a stack of manila folders.

"How are you today?" He smiled. His teeth as white and beautiful as ever.

"I'm fine". I smiled back, remaining as calm as possible.

"Alright, let's get started. I'm gonna ask some general questions, and then we'll get into what exactly the job will be about. And what you will be doing in your role".

"Okay, I'm ready when you are". I smiled confidently once more.

"These first few questions are expected to gain insight on how you will handle a difficult job in difficult circumstances, okay?".

I nodded.

"Okay, so let's I ask you to forward all my calls, and my wife calls in and says there's an emergency and I need to get home immediately, but I'm in a meeting with the head of office, would you inform me, and if you would, why and how?".

"Of course I would inform you. Family is just important as work, I would page, the Head Of Office secretary who sits in with him, and ask her to ask him can you be excused for a personal manner, and that's it's urgent and cannot wait".

"Okay, great". He scribbled down something on his paper.

"Okay, next question. If I asked you to fill out two hours worth of paperwork and it needed to be on my desk by tomorrow morning when I came in, but you were off in thirty minutes, and you promised your family, you would have dinner on the table, what would you do?".

"I would do my paperwork". I said simply.

"Why?". He questioned.

"Cause I live alone".

We laughed in unison.

"Good answer, good answer". He scribbled more things onto his paper.

He got up from his was desk, and walked over to the door, and turned the lock.

"Last question". He smirked.

"Let's say you're in a meeting about a promotion, and you see your boss lock the door. He walks over to you, and touches your thigh like this".

I lightly gasped, as he ran his beautifully manicured fingers up my thigh.

"And he said, that you were a very sexy, intelligent, and independent woman".

He kissed my neck.

This escalated quickly. I thought to myself.

"Wh-What're you doin Algee?". I asked, as our eyes met.

"Algee?" He questioned jokingly.

"Well we seem to be, being formal now". I giggled.

"I've wanted you for a while, Y/n". He kissed me.

"I don't think this is appropriate, Algee".

"You want me to stop?". He looked into my eyes.

I couldn't seem to say anything, in that moment.

"That's what I thought". He said as he began to unbutton his shirt.

He grabbed me by the waist and he pulled me closer.

"Undress". He ordered.

In a few seconds, I was completely naked.

"Damn". He moaned, looking at me.

I felt vibrations through my body, the thought of someone being attracted to me, had me drenched already.

"Come sit down". He said, patting his lap.

I hovered over him for a minute, before sitting down. I could feel my wetness on his clothes.

"Fuck". He moaned, as he threw his head back in ecstasy.

"Kiss me". He said.

I bowed me head, and met with his lips. He stuck his tongue in my mouth, biting my lip as he pulled away.

"Get dressed". He laughed.

My heart was racing, and my eyes widened.

"Wh-What?". I said, but my words came out more disappointed then I intended on.

"Please". I begged, under my breath.

"Meet me in the break room after lunch, the things I wanna do to you, there's too many people outside, and you will scream, trust me". He said, kissing me once more.

I got dressed, a lot slower then I got undressed.

I slowly exited the office, still making eye contact.

I was counting the seconds, until our lunch break and it's ending time.

I was about to close the door, until I heard him call my name.

"Yes sir?" I responded, like a dog panting for a bone.

"You start Monday". He said winking.

"Okay, thank you". I smiled, closing the door for good.

"Oh my God! Congratulations!". Cassie said, she must have heard him before I closed the door.

She slapped me real hard on the ass, but my thoughts went elsewhere, as I moaned when she made contact.

"Girl? You like me that baby?". She joked, as we walked back to the main office.

•••

Yas I'm back 😋
I still wanna write a story, but I don't know who it should be about 🤔