my fears (ooh spooky)

So I have a lot of fears and as if you people don't know enough about me here are my stupid fears.

1. That I will wake up in the morning thinking its a normal day then open my eyes and I'm not in my room or someone is standing over me. Yeah...

2. That in the middle of the night when I think I hear something or feel something or someone watching me that I will open my eyes and there will be something there.

3. What if when I glance at something and see something for a second its not just my eyes playing tricks on me and THERE WAS SOMETHING THERE oh god I'm terrified now...

Okay the one above brings some um thoughts to my mind BC I think you guys think that I'm talking like I glance outside saw a tree limb move and thought it was a person, or like a dark mass that was actually a jacket or what not BUT NO IM TALKING MORE THAN THAT OKAY IM TALKING FULL BLOWN STUFF BUT I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAILS BC I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE THINKING IM BATSHIT CRAZY!

Okay here we go again

4. snakes

5. Spiders

6. Loud noises

7. PEOPLE WHO WALK TO CLOSE TO THE CAR WHEN INSIDE BC IM PARANOID AND I DONT WANT TO LOCK THE DOOR WHEN I NOTICE BC THE LOCK MAKES A LOUD NOISE AND I FEEL LIKE IM insulting A PERFECTLY INNOCENT PERSON!

8:that eventually my friends will realize that I'm not a good friend/person and leave me I'm losing friends at a very fast rate. Why? The next fear will explain.

9. My fear of social interaction and people in general....today I couldn't even ask for marinara sauce at sonic...or a straw....

10. Being strangled to death in my sleep by my headphones BC I toss and turn...

Okay I'm done for now...