Chapter Three

After a good five minutes ride we arrived at my house.

I jumped out the motorcycle but when I turned to thank Alex I noticed that he was already in my front door.

What is he ? A cat ?How the heck did he..?

"Come on strawberry open the door instead of checking me out." He said smirking.

I wasn't ckecking him out!

At least I think.

"Why would you think I'd let you into my house? " I huffed at him while searching for my keys.

"Because I'm Alex Turner obviously. Anyone would let me into their house" he said in a 'it's -just so obvious' tone.

"Well mr Arrogant I 'm not anyone and I won't let you into my house . Thank you very much for the ride , I can't say it was a delight to meet you though since I got suspended,drive home safe and have a nice day" I said with a really fake smile even though I was at the edge of bursting into laughs .

Oh my god his face

He was..well.. beyond socked that's for sure .

"Strawberry you hurt my feelings no one else has tried to get rid of me that quick - Or at all" he said with his hand on his heart like I had really hurt him.
"Although thanks for caring so much for my amazing self  that you want me to drive safe" he added once again smirking.

"Oh you're welcome Turner amd now see you tomorrow " I said saluting him.

"Okay as you wish. But don't come begging me when you realise your mistake" he laughed

"Don't wory about me Alex worry about yourself "I winked at him which caught him by surprise.

I don't blame him though i have no idea where all this confidence comes from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Alex left I made something to eat and started watching the new episode of shadowhunters.

Oh my Godd Alec freaking Lightwood!

How can someone be so damn hot?! Well we should ask Alex.

What the ..?

Did I just say Alex..?

..And thought about him ..?

What is wrong with me?

I turned my  phone off (I see everything I want on my phone )
And decided I needed a change .

I opened the drawer of my desk were I had a few boxes with hair dyes .

"That's it !" I said to myself smiling.

Everytime I needed a change I changed the color of my hair.Not every week of course just every few months.
That was my thing you know?
I get bored easily but I can't change my face or wardrobe so I change my hair.

I had this hair color for some time now and I had already bought the color i want to dye them.

"My place after school ends " i sent the message to Grace and Hayle smiling.

I know they will be thrilled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour or so of listening to music the girls arrived at my house amd we are currently discussing what happened at the principals office.
I told them everything incliding meeting the guys and the ride with Alex.

"So let me get this straight..The school's hottest boy.. The bad boy himself wanted to get into your house and you basicely kicked him out?" Asked Hayle in shock