3

I woke up on the floor surrounded by the havoc I wreaked the night before, not to mention lots broken glass. I tried to use my hands to help me stand, but before I could even get my footing I hissed out in pain. I looked at my hands and noticed there was glass embedded in both of my palms. While picking the glass out of my hands I started to cry because I remembered what Hope did last night...

I felt bile rise up in my throat so I rushed to the toilet and started to vomit. When I was finished I slowly walked towards the sink to wash my hands. It stung at first but I didn't really care. I felt numb at this point. I washed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. I then took a shower, got dressed, and snuck downstairs to get bandages for my hands.

Thankfully, I made it without being noticed. I grabbed peroxide, bandages, and ointment. I also grabbed a broom and trash bags then ran back up stairs to my room. I guess Luke was out or still asleep. I avoided any and all of the broken glass on the floor and made my way back to the bathroom...

I grabbed the bottle of peroxide so i could pour it on my hands. My eyes almost immediately started to water. Bitting down on my lip I watched the liquid bubble any infection out of my hands. I then washed them and patted them dry with a towel. I opened the ointment, and rubbed it on both of my hands. I grabbed the bandages and wrapped my hands up. When I walked back in room I grabbed the broom and started to clean my room up because I didn't want Luke or anyone else question my sudden change of behavior...

When I was finished cleaning I grabbed my bag while putting my phone in my pocket. Before I decided to leave my room I put on open finger gloves to hide the bandages. I finally made it down stairs, but was greeted by Luke and... the police.

"Is there something you want to tell me Charlie?" Luke questioned.

"Yes there is but I'd rather not talk about it, Luke." I sighed. "Let's just say something really fucking bad happened last night to some people who used to... take care of me." I said holding my head down.

"Okay, but-" Luke was cut of by the officer.

"I'm sorry miss, but we need to bring you in for a few questions..." The officer said in an almost robotic tone.

"Yea, sure." I said while looking at Luke and nodding my head solemnly.

I walked up to the police and followed them out the door while waving bye to Luke.

At the police station...

When we got to the police station I was taken to a interrogation room to wait...

In the mean time I put my head down to rest my eyes, and go over everything that happened last night. It was mostly just a blur, but I can remember fragments of a memory...

Flashback

After I entered the bar is grabbed two bottles of whiskey and ran up stairs before Luke could stop me. When I made it to my room I opened the first bottle of whiskey and started to chugging it while crying. I started kicking objects around in my room, but it was so damaged this morning I didn't see how I was even capable of that must destruction... I remember texting or calling someone but who?

I quickly pulled out my phone, and started looking through recent calls or messages then I stumbled upon a name that made my blood run cold...

My thought process was cut off when someone entered the interrogation room saying his name was detective Clemens and he was here to ask me some questions about the events that occurred the night before.