1

Y/n is lonely, unemployed, has no friends, no boyfriend and she barely talks to her family. Life is really boring for her right now. People don't notice her when she walks into a room. She spends most of her time at the park sitting under a tree with a book in hand. At the park she watches the dogs play and couples walk hand in hand with smiles on their faces.

She just wished she could have someone there for her but she doesn't. Every day for her is the same, Wake up, go to the park, go home, watch movies and sleep. Her life was pretty boring.

Today, she just got home from the park and she was so tired. She barely got any sleep last night, so as soon as she got home she got in he pj's and laid in bed. She stared up at the ceiling and wished that she had a better life. Where she had friends, a job and a boyfriend who loved her more than anything. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up the next day in a unfamiliar place, she felt something wrapped around her waist tightly and someone playing with her hair. She quickly turned around and dark brown eyes stared back at her. "Hey love." he said and her eyes widened. She scrambled  out of bed and fell on the floor.

She slowly peered up over the bed and looked at the guy who looked at her with confusion

She slowly peered up over the bed and looked at the guy who looked at her with confusion. "Are you ok?" he asked sincerely, she looked around the room. "Where am I?!" she exclaimed and he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"We're at my house darling." He replied and she noticed he had a british accent. She had no idea what was going on.

A/n- Hello and welcome to my new book! I'm so excited to be writing this. This part is very short but Chapter 2 will be more eventful. I hope you're enjoying it so far!!