4

F/s= favorite scent

Y/n opens her eyes and her face is buried into Tom's chest. She smiles to herself realizing that she's having that same dream again. It's like she never left.

She felt so comfortable and safe in Tom's arms as they wrapped around her. She sighed into his chest and then looked up at his face. He was sleeping peacefully with his hair slightly messy.

She smiled at his face and put her hand on his cheek. She slowly caressed his face, then moved her hand away.

She slowly tried to get out of his arms without waking him up. She slipped out of his arms and he moved over to his other side. He laid with his head face down on the pillow and his waist up showing.

 He laid with his head face down on the pillow and his waist up showing

Y/n stood in front of the bed looking at the sight. She smiled to herself and went into the bathroom. She did her business and started to wash her hands.

She looked at herself in the mirror and looked at her clothing realizing she was wearing another one of Tom's shirts. It was the same one he had given her in her previous dream.

She put her hands through her hair and then walked back into the bedroom. Tom looked at her with a smile as he laid in bed. "Hey." He said huskily, she then smiled at him. She thought to herself, if this was a dream may as well make the most of it.

She joined him back in bed and laid her head on his chest. She sighed and closed her eyes. He played with her hair as they laid, "Do we go to set today?" She asked him.

"No. We have a free day, remember? We were gonna spend the day with Laura, Jacob, Harrison and Zendaya today." He replied and Y/n then nodded.

She traced her finger over his chest and Tom kissed her temple. "We should probably get up." Tom said and then started to get up. She sighed and he got up, she looked at him and then realized he was in just his boxers.

She looked away blushing furiously completely forgetting that he took his pants off "last night". He then put on some sweats and a t-shirt. "Come on, I'll make breakfast." He said and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

Y/n sighed and went downstairs. She could hear the sizzle of the pan. She breathed in the smell of bacon and eggs. She walked into the kitchen and sat at the little kitchen island. She smiled as he cooked, he prepared the plates and set hers in front of her.

"Thanks." She said and then started to eat. They ate in silence and Tom put his plate away when he was finished. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He said and then kissed her cheek.

He went upstairs and she touched her cheek from the kiss he left. She decided to go and grab some clothes while he was showering. She walked into the bedroom and went over to her closet. She grabbed a shirt and some pants.

She then heard the bathroom water stop and the door open. She turned and Tom stood with a towel around his waist. Y/n blushed as she looked at the drops of water roll down his abs.

He put his hands through his wet hair and then smiled at Y/n. He then walked towards her, "Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

She blushed, "Yea." Her eyes widened realizing she said that out loud. Tom smirked and started to get closer to her. Her eyes widened more and she went around him and into the bathroom.

She could hear Tom laughing through the door. She sighed and then started to undress, started the water and waited for it to warm up.

She got into the shower and felt the warm water cascade down her body. She looked and saw there was f/s body wash, just like the one she had at her apartment. She grabbed it and then started to put it on herself.

She washed her body, hair, shaved and then got out. She decided to go ahead to change now so it wouldn't be awkward if she also walked out in a towel.

She put on bra, panties, her pants and shirt, then opened the bathroom door. Tom was already dressed and was sitting on the bed waiting for her. "Sorry to make you wait." Y/n said and grabbed her shoes. "It's ok." He responded and looked up at her.

She looked at him and gave him a small smile. She then went back into the bathroom and started to do her hair.

After a while she was finally ready, "You ready?" She asked Tom. He stood up and then grabbed her hand. "Yep." He responded and they headed downstairs to the front door.

"Harrison is waiting for us downstairs in the cab." Tom said and she nodded. They made it to the lobby and headed outside. The same group of fans were waiting for them.

Y/n smiled at them and waved. Some of them waved back happily and others ignored her and only cared about Tom. Tom and her walked past them to their cab.

Tom opened the door for her and she saw Harrison in the backseat. She waved at him and he waved back. She scooted in next to Harrison and then Tom sat next to her.

The drive wasn't really that long, the cab stopped in front of a little park. There waiting for them were Jacob, Zendaya and Laura. Tom helped Y/n out of the car and Harrison followed.

Everyone then greeted one another, Y/n went to hug Zendaya. "You look so beautiful." Zendaya said to Y/n who then smiled back at her.

She couldn't believe that someone as gorgeous as her was complimenting her. "Same goes to you." Y/n said and they both smiled at one another.

The group then all decided to just hang out and catch up with one another. There were lots of things that they all talked about them experiencing together that Y/n was so confused about. Different memories and moments on set, but she still laughed along with them.

She just couldn't believe that she had these friends and boyfriend who cared about her so much. She didn't want it to end. But, all good things must come to an end.

The gang had laughs and a good time hanging out. It was then getting late and they all decided to get dinner. They went to a cute little restaurant that apparently was Y/n's favorite.

She never been there before but, it did become her favorite. They had the most amazing pasta and their breadsticks were to die for.

The whole day, Tom would do and say the sweetest things to Y/n. They were always by each other's side with fingers intertwined.

The night then came to a close and everyone separated. Tom and Y/n made it back to their shared apartment. Y/n went and put on another one of Tom's shirts, which she began to love wearing. She went downstairs and Tom joined her on the couch.

They chose a movie to watch and then cuddled up under a fluffy blanket. Tom put his face in Y/n's neck and she could tell he was starting to fall asleep.

She stopped the movie and turned the tv off. She woke up Tom softly and he opened his eyes and smiled at her. He kissed her cheek and they both went upstairs.

Y/n got under the covers while Tom took off his shirt and pants. He got under the covers and his arms snaked around her waist. She sighed happily at the warmth. But, she knew if she went to sleep right now her normal world will return.

She slowly closed her eyes and hoped that maybe this time she would still be in this amazing world that she didn't want to leave.

A/n- If you're wondering about the photo I added, I saw it on Tumblr. Someone used it for like a little collage for Tom. It really does look like him, so I thought why not use it somehow :)