5

C/c- Coffee choice

Y/n woke up and she was back in her lonely apartment. She put her pillow over her face and screamed into it. She had no idea what was going on and she was starting to think that it wasn't all a dream.

She decided to take a shower to clear her mind. She let the warm water go over her body as she thought over the dreams she had been having. They were so weird but also so comforting.

She got out the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She decided that today she would take a walk through the city. She got dressed, did her daily routine and headed out.

She walked along the busy sidewalks and looked through some store windows as she passed them. Knowing that she couldn't really afford any of the nice clothing but still admired them.

She came to a window of a store that was for Comic Books. She looked at some of the comics on display and saw some Spider-Man ones. She smiled as she looked at them.

She turned to start walking again and bumped into someone. They held onto her arms so she wouldn't fall over. She looked up and was met with blue eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked and she looked at him curiously.

It was Harrison, from her strange dreams. She looked at all his features and realized they were just the same in her dreams. He looked at her with a smirk and she blushed realizing she was kind of checking him out.

"I-I'm ok." She replied and moved her arms away from him. He then smiled at her and was about to walk away. "Hey!" She called after him, she had to get to the bottom of this.

"Yea?" He asked curiously and she sighed. "Wanna go get a coffee with me?" She asked confidently, he then smiled and nodded.

They both walked into a local café and were hit with the smell of coffee beans. They walked to the cashier and ordered their choice of coffee's. They sat down in a booth and Harrison stared at her.

She blushed a little at his eyes on her, "I'm Harrison." He said and she nodded already knowing his name. He looked at her waiting, "Oh, I'm Y/n." She replied and then sipped her c/c.

"I've never seen you around before. Are you from here?" She asked and he smiled. "No. My friend is filming a movie here. I'm his assistant, which can get rather annoying." He said and she laughed a little.

"I bet you fetch his coffee." She teased and he glared playfully at her. He then laughed and she joined along with them.

They ended talking like this for a while, they were like two old friends seeing each other again for the first time in a while.

"You know, I feel like my friend and you would get along quite well." Harrison said and she bit her lip a little. She thought to herself that this friend was definitely Tom.

"I can meet up with him,does tomorrow work for you?" She asked and he nodded. They decided that she would meet Tom tomorrow.

They both exchanged numbers and departed. She walked back home with a little smile on her face. She was going to meet Tom and she was actually really excited about it.

She got home and got dressed in her pajamas. She laid in bed and smiled to herself knowing that her other life would soon continue. She closed her eyes and waited until she was back in Tom's arms.