10

Y/n walked beside the angel who she actually still hadn't even known the name of. She kept watching him but looked around as everyone else payed him no mind.

He was invisible to everyone else except for her but she knew if someone could see him then everyone would just stop and stare.

"Hey, I never got your name." She whispered so that people wouldn't think she was talking to herself. "Astrid." He breathed and smiled at her. He sure was happy all the time.

They both walked and walked until they finally stood in front of Smith's Cafe. They walked inside and the bell rang above them. Y/n looked around the room until she saw him sitting in a botth by himself. He caught her gaze and smiled at her, she smiled back at him nervously. 

"Go get him Tiger." Astrid teased and was gone with a small poof. Y/n gulped and walked over to Tom. He stood up and she smiled shyly at him. "Thanks for meeting me." She said and gave him a hug. 

When he wrapped his arms around her, this is where she knew she wanted to be. Tom pulled away and they both sat down. "Now, can you please explain to me what's going on?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"Well, this may sound crazy..." She gulped and he encouraged her to continue. "But...  I have been having these strange dreams but I don't know if you would really call them dreams." She laughed softly but continued on. 

"It's like I would switch between realities, basically living two different lives. This one and one where..." She trailed on. "One Where what?" He questioned and she bit her lip nervously.

"One where we were dating..." She blushed and he cleared his throat. "Oh." he breathed and she sighed. "I'm sorry if this is really weird." She laughed it off nervously. 

"I knew there was something different about you." Tom smiled now looking into her eyes. She blushed shyly, "Well, recently I was confronted by an angel I guess you could call him. He told me that you and I are soulmates." She explained and looked up to see his reaction.

"Um.. well that's.." He trailed on and she gulped. "Look, I know it sounds crazy and I totally understand if you don't want anything to do with me." She said quickly while he looked confused. 

"I think I just need some time." Tom said and she just nodded. "I completely understand." She said feeling her heart break a little. What if all of this was just a waste of time? 

"I have to head back to set soon, so I'll text you later." Tom said with a small smile and got up to leave. "Bye." She said to him weakly and he waved to her as he went out the door. The door closed with a jingle and Astrid poofed right in front of her. 

She jumped slightly and glared at him, "Jesus, don't do that." She said holding her hand over her chest as Astrid just smiled. "Well, that didn't go like I thought it would." Y/n grumbled and placed her head in her hands. 

"Trust me, he'll come around." Astrid said happily and she just rolled her eyes at the happiness that radiated off of him. "Come on, let's go home." She sighed, stood up and made her way out of the cafe. 

A/n: OOOH, I'm backkk! Hello lovely humans, I hope this chapter was ok. The ending is near :)