2- Angel

{Songs I recommend to listen to whilst reading: "Angel" and "Summer 127" by NCT 127, or "COOL" by Troye Sivan~}

The school's annual sports day began. Donghyuck, being in Group B, had started taking part in the first activity of the sports day scheduled for him and his group - javelin throwing.

Donghyuck really wasn't too fond of people, as they'd usually be mean to him for no reason, so he would usually end up being annoyed and rude to them. He was often seen as the class menace and he had no idea why. Although the only person that really knew Donghyuck for who he was first, was Jisung, as he knew that Donghyuck was just a basic tsundere who was really bad at showing his real emotions, and knew he also had a permanent resting bitch face, which never gave a good impression on anyone. Jisung and Donghyuck both needed friends, so they just ended up with each other.

Donghyuck really wasn't into sports, particularly team sports, which involved group work, or rather, anything that made him tired really. He could honestly care less about doing any kind physical activity, especially in a sports day. He would probably prefer being at home, watching an entire T.V series or drama overnight, whilst stuffing his face endlessly with a load of unhealthy snacks.

However, during the sports day, Donghyuck surprisingly enjoyed the javelin throwing, and actually wasn't too bad at it, despite being essentially half awake from last night's long stream of episodes.

Donghyuck continued to enjoy the sports day under the sweltering summer sun, receiving a win one after another. Donghyuck had pretty reliable classmates in his group, which made it all the more easier towards the chances to succeed.

The more activities they won, the tougher the competition between the next other team it'd get, and the more Donghyuck had fun.

Donghyuck was pleasantly surprised at how secretly athletic Jeno, Jaemin and Koeun were. Along with Donghyuck, they made a great team, winning games, one after another till they got near the end. At this point, Donghyuck wasn't too exhausted from all the activities, since he had shared the struggle with the help from his fellow teammates.

Donghyuck's group carried on, until they reached class 2C4's group B, which consisted of crazily tall opponents - in which they played basketball.

They tried and tried, but it was way too difficult to win against them, or even score a point. All the members of that group had grown to heights on another level compared to Donghyuck's, and they even had some people from the basketball club on their team.

The result of the game seemed completely inevitable from the start, and evidently they were unfairly defeated: forty-two points to zero.

The game was completely one-sided and Donghyuck and his team felt completely obliterated by the loss. Once the match ended, his team went to go watch the last group that survived and who were playing in the final match.

Completely crestfallen, Donghyuck sat down with the audience watching the match, and instantly recognised the other team that was playing and as to who was on it. The teams of classes 2C4 group B (that Donghyuck's group were just against) were to be competing against his class' group A.

The teams were 'battling' each other over a baton-passing race, which meant that it was heavily dependent on their speed, rather than their body proportions which seemed a lot more fairer. During the game, Donghyuck graciously cheered alongside the members from his team (from Group B), together, cheering for their classmates and friends from Group A.

Donghyuck watched the race till it had reached the final members running against each other. It was Mark and another guy from the other team.

"GOOOOOOOO MARRRRRKKKKK!!!!" Donghyuck yelled triumphantly, with both his arms flying in the air.