3-"Umbrella Boy"

{Songs I recommend to listen to whilst reading: "Once Again" by NCT 127, "COLORS" by Halsey, or "WILD" by Troye Sivan~} 

{A.N also jsyk y'all this chapter was really long whooops~}  

Mark having been class representative and the main person for his team (Group A), received the first trophy for their class, as Donghyuck stood right next to him, to also be given the trophy for the running race.

Mark reached his arms out and took the trophy, holding it with both his hands. Donghyuck reached his arms out too, although he was nervously shaking, as he too received the other trophy. The school staff took a picture of the both of them holding the trophies and smiling, whilst the sun was still up, shining brightly.

Soon after, Mark and Donghyuck had to go to send the trophies in their homeroom classroom to keep until the end of term, as they would later be kept inside the school's trophy case.

"Well I'm gonna go and put this in our classroom now." Mark said as he left, going back inside the school to leave the trophy in their class.

Donghyuck was just about to walk together with Mark but suddenly some people from their class 2C1 came running around him, surrounding Donghyuck. They were all so happy from their class' wins.

"Oh my god man well done for winning that! You did so well!"                                                                       "Yeah we're so sorry for judging you a bit"                                                                                                                 "You and Mark really did our class great! We won both awards for our year!"

Besides all the positive comments and people that went to go see Donghyuck, most of the class still disliked him, for no actual reason either. Donghyuck still didn't understand why, but he could care less, as now he was on nice terms with Mark at least.

After the people that were speaking with Donghyuck left, Donghyuck went to go return the trophy inside the class. The sun began to slowly set into a glowing amber, as the lightly smoky clouds started to spread across the sky.

He entered the school, which appeared almost completely empty of people, as at this point most people had already left for home the moment the sports day was over. Donghyuck quickly covered the trophy in it's plastic case, which prevented it from dusting, and placed it at the front of the class next to the trophy Mark had received.

Donghyuck went down the stairs, and reached his locker, he collected his belongings to leave and go home. He grabbed his umbrella in his right hand, and glared outside.

The clouds had already completely scattered across the sky, leaving no spot uncovered. Every area of sunlight that was seen earlier, was entirely hidden by the charcoal rain clouds, as it began to pour with wet drops of rain.

"Ugh great" Donghyuck muttered to himself, as he held his umbrella. He pulled a part of the umbrella; allowing it to open up as he spread it open above his head, stepping out of the school.

"Wwwait!!" Donghyuck turned around, with the umbrella clutched in his hand, to see a boy with blond and brown hair calling out for him, the shape of his hair made his head seem kind of round. His hair appeared to be very straight and had grown to just above his ears. "Sorry, we didn't expect that it would rain. Is it okay if we share the umbrella with you?"

"Uh yeah sure," Donghyuck answered, puzzled. "But isn't it just you? What do you mean 'we'?"

"Oh right you must have been confused," the guy said, as Donghyuck could see a person running up towards them "he's a bit late from his duties."