Chapter 6

~One month later~

I finished studying and our marriage is in a few days. I invited Jungkook and he said he'll come to stop the wedding. Gosh, he really needs to stop making jokes that makes me nervous.

My life has been so enjoyable ever since Jimin came, I know that's not what I said on the first day... I just can't describe how he changed my life in a good way, he's like a prince and I feel like a princess because of the way he does things for me.

Staring at the beautiful sky, thinking about stuffs. Breathing in the fresh air that can't be found in other places. Hearing the birds sing. And hearing..... footsteps?

I turned around and I was super surprised to see who's in front of me

"Suga?!"

"Who you?" He mockingly said and opened his arms and smiled, showing his gums. I ran towards him and gave him a very tight hug and he returned it back.

"I miss you so much! Whe-"

"Around" I broke the hug and asked him what he meant

"Just around"

"Explain more please?"

"Don't need to" I placed my hand on my chest and gasped while having the other hand wipe my imaginary tear, he patted my head and grabbed my hand and suddenly started to run

"Whe-"

"Ice cream"

"Will you please stop cutting in?"

"It's more easier like that, plus, you won't waste your precious time saying a word"

"I don't get it" I said rapidly

"You don't need to"

I was about to say something but he told me no more talking

A/n
So short eh? My fingers are too lazy😂😂 I've been gone for how many weeks? I was too busy to be able to write  stories.... I just randomly thought of Suga suddenly appearing out of nowhere, I'm still deciding on what relationship you and him have, it'll be on the next chapter.

*Edited*