Chapter 9

I met another old friend... I thank God for all the things he had given me, from meeting Jimin up to this day. I feel so blessed. There's just one more best friend that's missing..

"Ahh. Jin hyung... I forgot to tell you that he said he's very sorry that he did not come to your wedding day because his boss did not allow him and made him restless"

"Well, being a doctor is actually hard already, can't believe his boss is so cruel"

Namjoon's phone suddenly rang and we all looked at him
"Speaking of the devil"
He answered the call and we listened to the words he said.

"He's coming later"

"Who's coming?" Jimin suddenly popped out of nowhere

"Well, just another best friend of Y/n is showing up" Jimin looked at me unbelievably

"Why do you have so many best friends? And all of them are boys?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just not the type of girl who likes to be around girls, plus they are the one who protected me from dangers like bullies when we were kids....."

"I'm here for you now, no need for them"

"You do know they're still important to me right?"

"I know your point, I'm just jealous.."

"Oh please! This is so cringey!" Suga shouted

"You ruined the moment! I was watching a live drama!"

We all turned to the source of the voice and found Jin standing beside the door. I shouted his name and ran to him, I crashed my body onto him and tightly hugged him the same way I did to Suga.

"Y/n... I can't breathe.." I let go of him

"Sorry... I just miss you so much too!"
Jimin cleared his throat and Jin already knew what it meant so he distanced himself a bit

Time skip~~

"I had a very fun time"

"Me too"

"We'll come back"

Jin came towards me and hugged me
"Thank you very much for dropping by" I whispered into his ears

"I'll also come back with the group next time, don't worry"

"Bye"

"Bye Y/n and Jimin!~!" I watched him catch up to the others who's slowly walking away

Jimin came closer to me while watching the boys walking further.

Suddenly his hand creeped beside my waist and in a swift motion, the door closed and I'm pinned against the door facing him.

"Why do you make me suffer?"
His voice. Oh my vegetable.. I'm melting.

"You need a punishment young lady"

"W-what?"

"I know you want it. Now don't talk"

I followed what he said and he carried me bridal style while going up the stairs to our room. Kissing me while we entered our room and I helped by closing the door without breaking the kiss. Slowly walking towards the bed, once he felt his knees in contact to the edge of the bed he dropped me and hovered over me.

"My teacher's so seductive"
I said in between the kiss and he smirked.

(A/n: sorry I suck so much at writing smut. I tried to think on how to write the dirty scene but eh.😂 I suck at it. Ill have to skip and skip)

He collapsed on top of me after he finished his last thrusts.
He stared at me for so long that I got uncomfortable.

"Is there cum on my face?"

"The fuck Y/n" we both laughed on my nonsense joke. I decided to have a second round and so I hovered over him.

"I want more daddy" I whispered into his ears. Kissing him while stroking his member, he had enough of the teasing and hovered on top of me

"You're so seductive"

He sloppily got down and it made me crazy.

"Fuck you Park Jimin... you make me crazy"

"I always do"
He hovered on top of me again and without a warning, he thrusted his member inside.

A/n
Oh my golly!~! What did I just write!?! I think this chapter is so cringey? And not worth it 😂😂 I ain't reading this. So this is the last chapter for this book. Yeah. I re-read it all and I feel like vomiting on how I write it😂 it would be nice if you tell me your opinion, bad or good it's okay.  I am actually a dirty minded person and i wondered on why I had a hard time writing and finding the words when the dirty scene came up. Okay. Bye!~!
HOLD UP! I apologize for any mistakes made on the whole story. I also plan to publish the short story me and my classmate made for a project in English, I'm just going to edit, change some parts and make it a little longer😂 okay.. bye for real now😂😂

*Never editing this chapter😂*