Chapter 7

It was fun bonding with Suga again, it was like 6 years ago since we got separated because he has to go live in Japan for awhile. He said "awhile" but it took more than an awhile.... But this doesn't matter anymore, he's back.

Jimin's POV

"Ugh! How can I forget it!!?"

"Relax Jimin!! Maybe it's just a friendly kiss?"

"How can that be a friendly kiss, V!?!? He was even holding her at her waist while doing it! Is that friendly!?"

Teahyung fell silent and realized Jimin was right.. how can Y/n cheat on him?

"It would be better to ask and hear the mans explanation before her"

"What if-"

"Y/n won't do that.. trust me Jimin. Let's ask her best friend now"

Taehyung took out his phone and dialed Jungkook's number

Teahyung's POV
"Hi Kook! Can I ask you a question regarding Y/n?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"Does she have-" Jimin grabbed the phone

Jimin's POV

"A boyfriend o-or someone special?"

"What? No. But she has a very close friend other than me, wh-"

"Who?"

Jungkook sighed and replied, "Why are you even asking me this?"

"Because I saw someone kissing her yesterday and she responded back"

"Uhh. I don't think she'll let someone do that so easily can you please describe him?"

Taehyung waits at the side listening to their conversation

"Pale, milky skin, seems like my height, white hair, and when he smiles his gums show"

"Ahhhhh. It's him"

Jimin grew nervous thinking you actually have someone. Waiting impatiently for Jungkook's answer

"It's her other best friend I'm talking about, they do that every time they meet. They also do that ever since their childhood"

"Ahh. Thank you for the information.. bye"

He hung up without letting Jungkook say goodbye, Taehyung and Jimin was surprised that you've been kissed several times by someone not him. A friendly kiss to be exact.

"Now that we know the truth, I think we won't need to ask the two?"

"Yeah..."

A/n
Yo! I don't know how to finish the story... I'm just writting what comes up on my mind😂😂 sorry if it'll be bad cuz I didn't make a plot for this story, didn't know it's VERY important😂😂

*Edited*