🎀Tenko x Himiko -- Sugary Sweet Magic🎀

Yaaaay~
I finished yet another story!!
This time it's Tenko x Himiko, hooray~!! ^~^
Please support me by voting and/or leaving me a comment if you enjoy this!!

"And now, for my next trick!!!"

Tenko giggled as Himiko held up her hat and told her to take a look into it, just to make sure there was nothing in it.
There wasn't, of course.
Himiko then tapped the hat with her wand and pulled out a 10 dollar bill.
She handed it to Tenko, who looked confused.
"$10??? What should Tenko do with this?!?!"
She asked, sounding quite excited.
"Nnah... Well... I was thinking maybe we could go to ice cream parlor..."
Himiko explained with a little blush.
Tenko gave the shorter girl a headpat and giggled.
"Awww~ You're so cute~! But Tenko isn't suppose to eat lots of sugary foods, remember...?"
Tenko informed the magician, who suddenly remembered.
Ugh! I'm so stupid! Why couldn't I have suggested salads instead??
Himiko thought as she sighed.
"It's ok! Tenko can eat some ice cream, just once~!!"
Tenko chirped.
"Have you ever even had ice cream?"
Himiko asked, looking up at the aikido master.
"Yeah, but only a couple times when Tenko was little. Tenko doesn't remember how ice cream tastes..."
Tenko said, sounding a bit sadder now.
"D-Don't worry, Tenko!! I'll make sure you get to taste the best ice cream around!!"
Himiko proclaimed as she opened the door, signalling that they were to leave right then.
Tenko giggled at Himiko's sudden confidence and then walked out of the door with her.
As they walked to the ice cream shop, they hardly even talked.
But Tenko suddenly giggled and grabbed ahold of Himiko's hand with her own.
Himiko blushed a little and pulled her hat off so she could cover her face with it.
As they neared their destination, Tenko smiled down at the other girl.
"Tenko's so glad that we're going here~!!"
She said as she opened the door to the parlor.
Himiko put her hat back on and nodded.
"Nnah, no problem..."
She replied.
Tenko looked giddy as she practically ignored Himiko due to all the coolers filed with a bunch of different ice cream flavors.
"Which one should Tenko get?!"
Tenko asked giddily.
"Hmm... Maybe you'll like mint chocolate chip...?"
Himiko suggested.
"Yeah, ok!"
Tenko was quick to agree as she once again held Himiko's hand and went up to the counter.
"I'll have an extra large mint chocolate chip, please~"
Tenko told the clerk as she handed her the money.
The lady behind the counter scooped out a bunch of mint ice cream and put it in a cup.
She then handed it to Tenko, along with a spoon.
Tenko licked her lips as she sat down at a table.
"Anything else?"
The clerk asked.
"Uh, I'll have a large strawberry..."
Himiko said as she put her hands on the counter and got on her tiptoes, peering over the counter.
"Sorry, but... If you only had $10, and your friend bought that extra large, then you can only order a small..."
The employee said as she shrugged.
"Nnah... That's OK."
Himiko said as she shrugged as well.
She for sure didn't mind getting a small as long as Tenko was happy.
Himiko handed over the money with the remnants of a smile.
Her smile was full-blown as the lady behind the counter handed over the ice cream.
Himiko gasped.
It for sure wasn't a small.
The woman winked as Himiko realized that she was being nice and gave her a large for the price of a small.
Himiko sat down in front of Tenko, who hadn't even started to eat her dessert.
"T-Tenko, it'll melt if you don't eat it soon...!"
Himiko informed Tenko.
"Awww, Tenko was just waiting for you to get yours~!!"
Tenko told the mage.
She honestly sounded like she didn't mind if her ice cream melted.
The girls ate their delicious ice cream while smiling and talking to each other, and both were obviously very happy.
Himiko held out her spoon with some of her ice cream and let Tenko try it.
"Mmmm~! Now Tenko's jealous yours is that good~"
Tenko giggled as she said this.
Himiko smiled and finished her ice cream, and soon, Tenko did as well.
Now they had to walk home.
This time, they talked excitedly the whole way home, and they both seemed like they were disappointed it had to end so soon when they finally arrived.
Tenko sat down on the couch and Himiko sat in her lap.
Both girls were giggling uncontrollably when they suddenly stopped and they kissed each other for a quick moment.
Tenko wrapped her arms around Himiko in a hug, which made Himiko blush quite intensely.
Tenko rested her head on Himiko's shoulder and whispered in her ear: "Tenko loves you~!"
She explained, and now she was the one blushing.
"A-Ah! Me too!"
Himiko replied as she squirmed a bit from the embarrassment.
"Thank you for today, by the way~ no one's ever done something so nice~"
Tenko said with a genuine smile.
Himiko was glad to hear this, so she turned around so that she was facing Tenko.
"No problem. I'd do it every day for you~"
Himiko admitted as she rested her cheek on Tenko's chest.
Tenko just giggled softly and hugged the other girl tighter, as they both fell asleep to dream of one another.

Welp, I finally finished another one~!
The next one will be up soon! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Thanks for reading!!
~ Author Chan~!!