CHAPTER iv

October 2019

"Anyeong Ahjussi!" Seulgi greeted the convenience store owner with a smile and he smiled back, nodding at her. 

He already knows Seulgi because she always goes to his store every Saturday night, sometimes with her members to buy food or just eat there.

Seulgi usually goes there with her bicycle around 11pm to avoid many people and since she became a regular Saturday customer, the owner and his family became Red Velvet's friend and they know Seulgi's number— asking if she's going or not to the store.

The store adjusted their closing time for Red Velvet, they will put the store CLOSE on 10 pm but wait for her or with her members to come at 11 or less. Good thing the owner house is just above the store.

He is so kind that Seulgi and Red Velvet thank him a lot and his family for giving them privacy and making them stay at the store for a while. Raiding the food.

"Ahjussi! Who is that man?" While she was picking which noodles were good she saw a man sleeping at one of the tables, so Seulgi pointed to him. Curious.

She thought there's no customer but who is he? He's not the Ahjussi son.

"Do you mind if you go to him and wake him up?" The Ahjussi asked.

"Eh? Why me? Is he one of your sons? Who is he? What if he's a bad guy Ahjussi?" Seulgi pointed herself exaggeratedly then looked at the man.

His back is facing her, he wears leather jacket with a black cap.

He looks like a gangster. Seulgi thought—though she wears the same thing.

"Ahjussi? Do I look like a gangster too?" Seulgi asks, making the Ahjussi laugh.

"Aigoo. You're a beautiful gangster that I'll ever know."

"Excuse me?" Seulgi tapped the guy's shoulder but he didn't mind Seulgi's presence.

"Mister?" He tapped him again but she still got no response.

"Hey." and again.

"Yah!" and again.

Seulgi look at family for help but they are just standing there looking at her.

"Yah... wake up." Seulgi leaned down and whispered to him, enough to make him hear her clearly..

And this time, he finally moved his head towards her.

They are now face to face..

"I thought you wouldn't come." He said,

Seulgi smiles and leans more. "Jimin... nice to see you here."

And Seulgi knows, it will always happen every saturday night.